Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MinnieXX

Early Thread Suggestion
Papabear come join the chat, we'll give you a code to spill the beans on that rat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

influenzas

She’s an absolute fucking sad sack getting daddy printed on their shirts. He’s not their daddy. He might be their biological father but he’s made it plain that he’s not going to be in their lives. BECAUSE OF THEIR MOTHER’S BEHAVIOUR. I feel so bad for Annie, she’s done literally nothing to deserve any of this.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
You cannot force someone to be in a child’s life
Famous or not

You should have learnt at pay cheque one luv

• Heart
Reactions: 62

sparklingdee

VIP Member
taking her kids to the park with 'daddy' shirts on and inviting the media down to photograph them - how sad has her life become. just piss off, take your child support and think yourself lucky you get to live in a huge house with thousands in the bank.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
Sharing messages about Annie constantly is a form of harassment!

Keep digging that big hole for yourself!

Her time is coming! Tick tock 🕰

• Heart
Reactions: 61

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
IMG_0680.jpeg

🔥 hope she feels the burn.

Cariro 🤣

It says she’s been given tickets and flights have been sorted out for her to go. I don’t believe the flights have been sorted unless the film crew have done it and Kyle hasn’t done any of that so whoever has given her tickets is a cunt. She’s going to turn up in the same seating area as Annie and her children and force her spawn on them? Or ignore them and have her brat cheer when he sees Daddy 2 - in front of them? 🤦🏼‍♀️ Nah, fuck right off. There’s no way! That would be totally confusing and cruel to RRR. She wouldn’t be walking out of their unscathed if i was Annie.

If she does try it, here’s hoping we get to watch the slag get dragged out by security. Let her explain that one to lickle man. She’s an absolute horror 👹 just going out of her way to ruin people ffs when will it end!? Get a proper job you dole dosser and then you’ll find you won’t have the time or energy for all of this madness.

• Haha

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
  • Haha

MinnieXX

Thread Suggestion
Little Miss Bitter, face like a critter, wish someone would hit her

• Haha
  • Heart

Fairydust88

I genuinely don’t know how Annie is functioning day to day. It’s hard enough to deal with infidelity but to have the brass on the side rubbing it in your face on a regular basis must be fucking horrendous. I bet she is worried sick for her children and what they will see/read. Proz is still doing everything she can to make Annie’s life as difficult as possible - she’s a rat and KW is a dog for bringing this shit show upon his family. Queen AW 👑

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Lurker111

Chatty Member
That's twice publicly now kyle has said through a spokesperson 'kyle denies that he invited lauryn or any member of HER family to the euros'
They are his biological children yes, but he is showing in that quote that he does not want any sort of relationship with them. So why would she then put them children in a top showing daddy 2. No amount of money would make me embarrass my children in that way.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Rose94

VIP Member
333C892C-C231-4EA5-A29E-2C632A97AED3.jpeg

FUCK RIGHT OFF
this crazy bitch has had “daddy 2” t shirts made for them woowwwwwwww

• Sick
  • Wow
How sad for kairo though. At the end of the match when he asks to see daddy and isnt able to. She is confusing that poor kid someone make it stop! No wonder Chloe’s had enough of her
hope this doesn’t put annie off going and taking RRRR. She wont be sat anywhere near them but they deserve to see their dad play

• Sad

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
This is because there was an article about Annie taking a private flight! ✈

She’s seething with jealousy and this is her lashing out! The venom is seeping from her every pore, vile vile person!

• Heart

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
She shaved her newborns hair off and honestly it’s done nothing for the 30 month old known as KW
wtf is this ?

As for the ‘daddy’
She is such a fukin embarrassment

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
It's not even funny at this point. If daddy was a builder would she insist on her sprogs getting taking to the building site their absent father works on. What an attention seeking freak even taking the kids out in they strips all for attention for the pathetic whore. Attention is all she cares about and she doesn't care how she gets it. Absolute wrong yin.

• Heart