Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hahahaha123

It’s been said she beat up a girl badly and her sister was underage so she took the blame. Now on DM comments it says she locked a girl in a car boot. She has committed benefit fraud and was lucky not to be jailed.
we need someone from her home town / school to really give the goss. There must be loads more stories

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Lottiew1

VIP Member
At this point I'd chose violence kids! I know shocker 🤠 but if I was Annie id rag the bitch out my house & bounce her & kyle to Mars with her bastard kids & their scruffy dirty hair & I'd give zero fucks!
The audacity of this ugly bitch is off the charts.
She wouldn't frighten me like...Annie send her my way pet I'd cripple her she would eat through a straw for years 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 57

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
This is actually sick! She’s not mentally right in the head! Daddy 2 shirts oh my fucking god could she get any more desperate!

It’s an actual disgrace that Annie (THE WIFE) doesn’t feel like she can go to the Euro’s and stay there as this mad cunt is cutting about with a camera crew! This is blackmail 💯 pay up and I won’t show up!

Those kids are going to have serious issues growing up, their mum is totally fucking with their heads it’s beyond cruel!!

• Heart

Fairydust88

just read the article from Kyle’s camp. Seriously she needs to make her mind up… either KW is a shit dad and she’s told her offspring he’s gone to school to learn how to be a good daddy OR he’s amazing and they deserve to watch him play. I tell ya, no way on this earth would my children be going anywhere near someone who publicly called them mistakes/episodes/cut contact 👋

• Heart

Fizz22

VIP Member
The one who wrote “my story is similar to yours”
LOOOOL. As expected, the only genuine supporters of hers are also home wrecking slags just like Lauren 😂😂
And she says that while asking "why do the women always get blamed" whilst helping Liaryn blame Annie. They're all thick.

• Haha
  • Heart

here4thegosssss

Absolutely no way on gods earth as Kyle arranged this. It’s absolutely embarrassing,she’s a lunatic. A camera crew could also be with her whilst she films her new doc on life as a wag!!? YOU ARE NOT A WAG you’re a SLAG an unwanted one at that

• Heart
Reactions: 56

ThisishowIlivenow

VIP Member
My 2 pence… he’s not going to sue her for anything because he has been saying things to her that he does not want bringing up. As much as her stealing sperm etc is joked about I think the honest truth is that he was having a full blown relationship with her. You don’t have 2 babies with someone by accident. If he wanted to shut her up legally speaking he would have long before now. He never will because I don’t think he has a leg to stand on. It’s only defamation if it’s untrue what she’s saying 🤷‍♀️
He's already spoken out about this. He said anything she wanted in order to try and calm her down so he can keep her from going to Annie and telling her and him losing his 4 kids he actually wanted.
He's a dick, yes he is. But did he say stuff that she wanted to hear in order to placate Lauryn for a while? Yes, he said he said anything she wanted him to say and I believe that was purely from a fearful place.
It's called blackmail.
And it's from her, not him.

Sent from my hill. Call me Jill.

• Haha
  • Heart

ThisishowIlivenow

VIP Member
For me it's how dare she thinks she has any right to demand anything about his wife or his children with his wife.
That's what really galls me.

• Heart

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
To be fair I think Annie flying in and out for matches makes perfect sense. She has a newborn and 3 kids in school.

It’s not as if Kyle is going to be sharing a room and be disturbed by irregular sleep and night feeds if she were to go.

Annie’s perfectly safe at the Euros and so are her kids. Lauryn and her kid may actually be in danger if they attend.

Nobody’s going to let a camera crew in to the stadium.

Lauryn’s talking shit.

However, if I was Annie, I would worry about me and the kids going about our daily lives in Alderley Edge. It’s a small place and easy to ‘bump into’ someone.

Too many people saying they feel sorry for the kids but blaming all the adults. My heart goes out to Annie.

• Heart

Bennybhoy1967

She is full on crazy and a liar, remember the judge said he believed Kyle's version of events rather than hers. The judge also said she lied on a national tv interview.

She is not a good mum, she is emotionally abusing they wee children talking about a dad that doesn't want to be part of their lives, due to her behavior.

We have a four year old in our family that has no dad involved, she has asked a couple of times about it and been told its her and mummy, she accepts that as she has a wonderful mum and life.

I feel sorry for her two wee kids, they will be damaged by this, and I feel heart sorry for Annie and her kids.
Vyle Kyle is a sorry excuse of a man, husband and father, treating his 4 boys mum like shit.

Just my opinion. That no-one asked for lol. Silent tattler for last
six months on this looney tune.

• Heart

Monkeydust24

I can’t believe she went on to the England website, typed out daddy, chose number 2, ordered & had it delivered … all whilst he publicly announced the kids were a mistake. She has no shame

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Hiyaguys

VIP Member
She’s back
Only Lauren could see thousands of comments on an article all saying what a psycho she is then look at herself in the mirror and say “it’s fine Lauren! You’re fine! You look good! Kinara’s hair looked fabulous! And the Daddy 2 tops? They looked great! You don’t have acne! And you’re definitely not a psycho! It went really well!! In fact I’d say it was a MaStErStRoKe”
---
Mate I absolutely cannot 🤭
---
Lunatics 🥰

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Spongebob86

Chatty Member
Is anyone actually surprised anymore by this sad cunt, we all called it she would have them in daddy tops she a sad as fuck tramp, no 4 year old is crying for their dad who they seen a handful of times unless it's rammed down their throat 😢 child abuse at this point!

• Heart