Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ittybittytittyclub

Chatty Member
This has got to be the lowest of the low. She blogs about Kairo crying for daddy, then buys him a new shirt and takes him to see daddy, knowing Kyle can and will have his boys on the pitch with him. That’s a god awful mother, not even a mother actually. What a selfish spiteful person. Hurting her son in the process just to piss her ex fcuk buddy off 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 84

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
It’s people that think RRRR and KK should be seen as equal ?
Says who ?
If their dad doesn’t see them as equal don’t expect tattlers to either.
We are not campaigning for K2
They are not equal in so many ways
I said what I said
Two kids born from an affair shouldn’t be expected to be part of the big family
Especially with a mother like HER
Balding bitch

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 83

Crazy87

I have an 11 year old daughter I got pregnant after meeting the guy twice (wasn’t paid) he told me he wanted the baby and we would be a family etc. I invited him to scans he didn’t show up, for the first year I asked him to be a dad and gave him every opportunity he didn’t take it so I gave up. He now lives down the road with his wife and 3 of his wanted kids (dad of now 6 I know about) what have I done kept my mouth shut!! My daughter doesn’t know who he is I avoid him and his wife at all costs. Yes a little strange my daughter would play with her half sister at pre school not knowing and they currently attend the same school. The sperm donor messaged me a few years ago wanting to meet up saying him and his wife split up (lies) I blocked him straight away. I learnt my daughter's best interest was not to have anything to do with her dad, I will explain when she’s 18 and let her make her own mind up (obviously supporting her).

lauryn parading Kyle’s mistakes around while gets 8k a month house etc should see how lucky she is getting that and shut up!

• Heart
Reactions: 78

Rose94

VIP Member
And she had the audacity to say it was Annie who had “the sun on speed dial” crazy delusional excuse of a mother!! I don’t care what she says she doesn’t love her children. No mother would subject their innocent children to that humiliation! To actually put them both in that shirt for her own gain and clout is worrying!! Using her children like pawns in her sick games against Annie
Round off applause for you Kyle, hope you’re really pleased with yourself for bringing this weirdo into your families life 👏🏻👏🏻 man the fuck up and finally silence this freak!! Protect your family you have the money to do so!!

• Heart
Reactions: 74
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

minnietheminx

VIP Member
She must look back with such regret. I don’t like her but when she first had Cariro she had it all under control, incessant posts of breastfeeding, clothes, baby chat, jingle jangle sideline and the narrative mostly under control, no-one believed the infertility story but at least this could not be proven. 8K a month,new house, cars, private schools etc, all she had left to do was thank her lucky stars her scheme had paid off, but no, she got greedy, she wanted more, she wanted him. Then the jealousy of the wife ate away at her. She tried to get him to leave A with Konk, when that didn’t work she had a full melt down, and now she has spiralled out of all control in her attempt to try and force A to leave him. When a narcissist doesn’t get their own way, the end is never pretty!

• Heart
Reactions: 73

livingforthetea

I think one of the worst things about this shitshow is that Annie’s boys have known nothing other than supporting their Dad and walking out on the pitch with him and Lauryn wanted that all stopped on her say so. How dare she preach about thinking of ALL the children when she would not have cared that those boys would’ve been so confused seeing all the other players kids walking out with their Dad’s and not knowing why that right has all of a sudden been stripped from them. She had her first kid for 18 years of guaranteed monthly income and her second to spite a Woman she had already pretty much destroyed. She does not care about her children and she certainly doesn’t care about Annie’s.

• Heart
Reactions: 73