Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
Why is going to the euros in germany so important but didnt attend the man city game when they played brighton down the road if it was to see daddy play??

• Heart
Reactions: 70

MrsM18

Someone egg her
Articles confusing
Lauren is this clear enough ?
Here we go lads. She’s unleashed the crazy. Almost certainly some sort of blackmail going on, she’s got half of what she wants hence the announcement she’s not attending the first game, leaving the threat of attending the second. Nothing we’ve not seen before.

The kids in those kits is heartbreaking. Imagine being tormented and humiliated that way for press attention by your own mother.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 67

looserj

Happened to be driving past and took a few candid photos, is almost up there with 'im infertile'

• Haha
  • Wow

livingforthetea

She was heavily pregnant with Annie’s Husband’s baby at this point and holding her Son in her arms who was conceived through more lies and deceit behind Annie’s back and she’s got the nerve to imply Annie’s smug?! Look at her fucking smirk. Vile rat

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Is her entire show all about turning up to places she isn’t welcome? Her sisters wedding, the euros, where else can she film?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 65

Kilo005

Chatty Member
The one who wrote “my story is similar to yours”
LOOOOL. As expected, the only genuine supporters of hers are also home wrecking slags just like Lauren 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
I don’t think this is for Kyle I think all her taunting and actions are to get at Annie. I think she’s pushing and pushing so Annie ends it for good. To put your two children in daddy tops when their dad has said he doesn’t want anything to do with them is horrendous! She has mental health problems, this is not normal behaviour. Her family have GOT to be embarrassed.

• Heart

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
How sad for kairo though. At the end of the match when he asks to see daddy and isnt able to. She is confusing that poor kid someone make it stop! No wonder Chloe’s had enough of her
hope this doesn’t put annie off going and taking RRRR. She wont be sat anywhere near them but they deserve to see their dad play
Sorry guys she’s set me off
This to me is screaming forced relationship
It’s just like when she brought the boy to the meeting regarding the house move.
She will force her way
If Kyle sees him as she dashes him on pitch i doubt he will say F off
She it’s disgusting
It’s not fair on RRR ( the eldest boys)
How will they feel ?
She is the most selfish cunt ever

• Heart

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Little miss bitter 😂
The wife
The chosen one
Not the person sharing nasty messages nah ?😂
Oii Lauren you little tart
You’re the only bitter person and your kids suffer because of your stupid choices
Shame on you cunt

• Heart

giogio

VIP Member
Kyle must regret the day he let this devil into their lives. It truly must haunt him every single day because she is bat shit crazy. It’s actually scary what she is doing

• Heart

Ittybittytittyclub

Chatty Member
Lauryn doesn’t encourage it 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ the 4 year old toddling off to Argos to buy the goals for the living room and then popping into the book shop to buy a countdown chart and stickers.

• Haha
  • Angry

Rose94

VIP Member
What a mentally unwell person this woman is!! Why the hell haven’t Kyle and Annie had a restraining order to prevent this?? I can’t understand it

• Angry
Reactions: 63