Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #85 Lauryn won’t eat shop bought bread, she'll sit on a married man’s dick instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg she can read, who knew?
It was bleeping freezing yesterday and she's sat on a bench reading. No pram bag full of wipes, bottles, food, dummies but a spirituality book.
She needs to bleeping read a parenting book specifically items you don't leave the house without when going to the park

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She said that her little girls name is “super cute” too. Ehhmmm
---

Is he even on the birth certificate though? Not sure if that’s confirmed. She can chose whatever surname she likes she could have called them beckham if she wanted
He was added to kw1s after the dna test via court order
Unsure on the seconds.
Dont forget hes always said he has no issue with providing for the konks from day one. Lozza just takes the piss with her unreasonable demands.
Part of me thinks he prob is on both birth certs via court order after dna testing
---
Read the wiki we can't go through certificate gate again 😂😂😂 in short no you can use any surname you want as for dad space he was added later as per court order
Sorry id commented same before seeing this xx

Attachments

Reactions: 15
I can’t imagine feeling the need to upload my child’s birth certificate for a bunch of strangers

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
He was added to kw1s after the dna test via court order
Unsure on the seconds.
Dont forget hes always said he has no issue with providing for the konks from day one. Lozza just takes the piss with her unreasonable demands.
Part of me thinks he prob is on both birth certs via court order after dna testing
---

Sorry id commented same before seeing this xx
I’ll always laugh at the fact her sons middle names are the same as certain currently notorious rapper whose widely reviled.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
GIRLS I AM SCREAMING
were these taken on the same day as the previous photos of the kids in the England shirts?
She’s wearing the same clothes and the scrunchie that was on her wrist in the first pics is in her hair in these pap shots.
One photo shoot for multiple articles?

Edited to add just seen people with the same idea 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Why does she always look like she’s been dragged through a bleeping bush. Sort your self out! Annie leaves the gym looking better than this. Bald witch

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I actually can’t with these set up pap shots, it’s like 2012 again, no one does this anymore 😭😭 she’s such a chavvvv

• Haha
Reactions: 26
AND following some super sleuthing, turns out Cariro's surname is actually registered as Goodmen. She just pretends it's Walker for clout.
did she edit the birth cert she posted or re-register? I missed this nugget of goss 😅

Reactions: 8
did she edit the birth cert she posted or re-register? I missed this nugget of goss 😅
Can’t remember who found the re-registration, a pic of it is posted but he’s Goodman not Walker. Would probably explain how she has no issues taking them out of the country as they’ll share her surname. That’s hoping she hasn’t changed hers by deed poll to Walker the bleeping lunatic 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sorry for just barging in like that, usually just a silent reader, but I couldn't find an answer in the Wiki: what's with all the Spanish? First I thought she might have a connection, but never heard her speak Spanish, only her son, now today, for the first time, I did hear her say some words, and her English accent is quite strong, so she's not a native speaker I assume? The son's accent is flawless, so there seems to be someone around who speaks it naturally as well, but who? I was raised bilingual, so absolutely see the benefits, but both languages were natural to my parents and this doesn't seem to be the case here?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.