Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #85 Lauryn won’t eat shop bought bread, she'll sit on a married man’s dick instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuine question why do you think Kyle has set up a life for Lauryn to be living in luxury when she was just a cum bucket…from a benefits cheat to getting alkaline taps the mind boggles

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I'm giving her far too much credit here I know...but surely even she wouldn't be that psychotic to call her child a mix of hers and Kyle's name. Then again stranger things have happened, she should be mortified. It's quite sad that no one is the least bit surprised she could be that bat tit crazy and wouldn't put it past her.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm giving her far too much credit here I know...but surely even she wouldn't be that psychotic to call her child a mix of hers and Kyle's name. Then again stranger things have happened, she should be mortified. It's quite sad that no one is the least bit surprised she could be that bat tit crazy and wouldn't put it past her.
what in the hell of a name is that?! It’s worse than Lauren goodgers daughters. I was expecting by the end of that comment it was going to be LAUREN WALKER. 🤢 but whatever name that is Jesus.

Reactions: 11
Some 💩 being wheeled out lately! Just know she’s reading a book with an author named Kyle! 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When you see bald begman pretending to read a book on a bench whilst her kids sweats in the pram instead of playing with her on the swing x

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Won’t drink standard water but will shag random men bareback
You okay hun xx
She really does think she’s Mother Earth doesn’t she. Why’s it always the cunty tit single mothers who go on about conspiracies, crystals, vaccines and are up on their high horses about what they put in their bodies which conveniently doesn’t seem to include unprotected dick, Botox or drugs? I know so many of these types, it’s hysterical and their kids are always bleeping feral too.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
This said user has had 40 months to say that’s her name
Yea its all bullshit so she can try an sell it to the highest bidder but no one gives a tit now.
I dont doubt for one second that my source 😉 gave the wrong name. Unless shes changed it by deedpoll after the end of jan
---
Won’t drink standard water but will shag random men bareback
You okay hun xx
Someone pls reply to this story with that

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Genuine question why do you think Kyle has set up a life for Lauryn to be living in luxury when she was just a cum bucket…from a benefits cheat to getting alkaline taps the mind boggles
She reminds me of my neighbour. Doesnt give her kids injections. Won't use suncream just aloe Vera. And will only drink bottled water.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
If Kiaros name can be looked up on the register, can the other yin appear? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I honestly think the walkers camp thought if they set her up with far more than she deserves that she'd quietly accept the help and not have the audacity to still come after them publicly whilst accepting their gracious handouts. And Annie is an absolute goddess, I wonder if she felt a bit sorry for liaryn at any point

• Haha
Reactions: 20
🤣 this gets better
Kyle set for heartache coz the prostitute he knocked up twice is set to find a new fella/victim - doubt it !!
today has given me so many laughs 🤣

Awwww naw kyle will be heartbroken 🤣🤣🤣

Awwww shes milking all this for sure 🐮

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.