Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #85 Lauryn won’t eat shop bought bread, she'll sit on a married man’s dick instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ, that WIki takes some reading :eek: are there really people this unhinged walking among us........

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I can’t fuckin cope the day I choose to catch up on this meff after weeks she’s perched on a park bench in a waistcoat pretending to read a book like is she actually ok? She looks like she’s having a mental breakdown

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
GIRLS I AM SCREAMING
Oh no. Once this hits DM I see another day of me angrily typing like a keyboard cat. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I do think the DM dislike her and just want the comments section to say the things they can’t.

Shout out to Ash Potato and NutCloudGlam bring all the truths 🙌

It’s also mental the repetitive patterns you can spot in Lozzer and Boils various aliases. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This person must be a bleep
Why are they spelling Annie’s surname wrong
It’s not that bleeping hard
‘Anie’. ‘Kilman’. Where did this idiot go to journo school?

Although Cariro and Goodwill are living rent free in my head now.

Idiot writers and idiot articles. Sort them out Rachel.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Skipped another few pages 🎻🎻🎻
If she isn’t railed by Paul and Rachel by the next thread I’ll have an brain aneurysm and it’s in my will that Lauren will be sent the funeral bill

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just jumped on as soon as I saw the sun photos 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 She is insane. So staged. Someone section her now!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
‘Anie’. ‘Kilman’. Where did this idiot go to journo school?

Although Cariro and Goodwill are living rent free in my head now.

Idiot writers and idiot articles. Sort them out Rachel.
They all must go to the school for tit dads with no brain cells and be in a class with Kyle

• Haha
Reactions: 18
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.