Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #85 Lauryn won’t eat shop bought bread, she'll sit on a married man’s dick instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuine question why do you think Kyle has set up a life for Lauryn to be living in luxury when she was just a cum bucket…from a benefits cheat to getting alkaline taps the mind boggles
I think he thought if he gave her enough money she'd just disappear quietly so he could get on with his life. He underestimated how greedy she is.

Reactions: 24
🤣 this gets better
Kyle set for heartache coz the prostitute he knocked up twice is set to find a new fella/victim - doubt it !!
today has given me so many laughs 🤣
Pmsl 🤣 1 she is not a celeb and 2 no man will ever go near her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
They’ve not announced it yet as he wants to tell Cariro Goodwill first on FaceTime 😜

Seriously though did anyone see how quick Grealish got the DM article pulled when they leaked the holiday bump pics?, it was within the hour which makes me think why can’t KW do the same with all the tit Lozza spouts on there….
Cariro Goodwill 🤣🤣🤣 dead ☠

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is so odd. I'd be happy with a few grand no house etc. But she had it all really didn't need to work for a good few years. But still isn't happy. And she isn't spending these amazing years happy with her kids. She is sitting around taunting Kyle and Annie.
This ☝🏼☝🏼☝🏼☝🏼. She could have gone away quietly and lived a really good life, who knows maybe KW would have had a relationship with his kids one day. It pains me to say but I almost feel sorry for her that the joy of motherhood has been hijacked for her by jealousy and greed. It kills me that she’s got private school fees paid for her kids but she’s too caught up in her hate campaign against Annie and RRRR to be bothered enough to find Cariro a good school and now has probably shoved him into wherever has got a place left.
Shoutout to all the single mums and dads doing it all without the multi million pound house, car, holidays, school fees and 8 grand a month paid for. She needs to give her head a wobble.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Guys I’ve been missing in action sleeping with somebody I shouldn’t ( my relatives ex ) shoot me now or don’t the sex is great !! 👀🤣🤣🤣🤫🤫🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 34
They should be ripped apart
‘good authority’
‘Can’t say how’
I actually also don’t like the shadiness of the second post that we don’t like gossip on a gossip page
Someone else said that about us elsewhere
My question stands WHEN did this user learn of this information??….
Same I have no reason to defend KP nor do I care about Kyle’s cheesy penis.
Go on Kyle’s thread with this crap
You’re spot on with your comment !
Sorry I wasn’t so eloquent 🤣🤣🤣 I could only spurt out shite and bullshit 🤣🤣 didn’t think you would be taken in, so I’m glad to be catching up and seeing people talking sense 😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Who is the tv company making the tv show? As in the dating one shes going on? Think they need emailing a copy of the wiki

Reactions: 10
🤣 this gets better
Kyle set for heartache coz the prostitute he knocked up twice is set to find a new fella/victim - doubt it !!
He approached them and offered to pay her fee and all expenses to get rid with a bonus to any guy who will claim her!

Last edited:
  • Haha
🤣 this gets better
Ahahaha about a week ago I really thought this thread was dead. We were asking what threads we’d move on to. WHEN will it end
---
Funny that’s the show her mate Nadia got sacked from!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How bloody rude!! Sitting in Kyle and Annie’s house, spending their money on herself, not his spawn and going on tv to talk about them. She’s absolutely grim.
---
It will be another embarrassment for HER, not them as no one will go near her with a ten foot pole

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
This person must be a bleep
Why are they spelling Annie’s surname wrong
It’s not that bleeping hard
Only yesterday we picked up on several articles getting Cariro and Goodwills name wrong then all of a sudden an article from the Proz camp comes out with Annie’s name spelt incorrectly! How pathetic!

“He was supported by someone else” aye his WIFE you bleeping goons! Honestly why is anyone entertaining her tit!

• Heart
Can you imagine her on celebs go dating theyd walk out after her talking non stop about kyle😂 or talk non stop about kairo that theyd not realise she has 2 kids

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.