Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #85 Lauryn won’t eat shop bought bread, she'll sit on a married man’s dick instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon it was a relationship too. I know we all love to think it wasn’t but we were all almost certain he would never go back there again too let alone knock her up again. I don’t think he loved her or anything like that, probably just a case of a man thinking with his dick. A lot of fellas in relationships will shag their baby mum for the rest of their lives if that woman allows it and just because he’s in the spotlight he’s still that- a man. She was probably still running with Kairo was a miracle baby and for her to get pregnant again would be like zero chance and because Kyle’s thick as duck he believed it.
Absolutely no chance. She’d have released so many pics of him taken on the snide and released evidence but she hasn’t because it doesn’t exist.

There is ongoing legal action but the reason, I believe, why Kyle & Annie haven’t “finished her” is 1) Kyle’s career has already had a battering from her overshadowing his football with nonsense and 2) K&A are actually decent people and are trying to ignore her as much as possible out of decency for her unwanteds

I think K&A are shielded from the majority of her nonsense, they have PR to deal with it and will likely steer clear of tabloids and social media. They can literally switch off from her.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Absolutely no chance. She’d have released so many pics of him taken on the snide and released evidence but she hasn’t because it doesn’t exist.

There is ongoing legal action but the reason, I believe, why Kyle & Annie haven’t “finished her” is 1) Kyle’s career has already had a battering from her overshadowing his football with nonsense and 2) K&A are actually decent people and are trying to ignore her as much as possible out of decency for her unwanteds

I think K&A are shielded from the majority of her nonsense, they have PR to deal with it and will likely steer clear of tabloids and social media. They can literally switch off from her.
Well she’s clearly had the opportunity to take pics of him. They were in bed together at some point. She hasn’t released them either. She likes to drop bombs does Lauren. Saves all her receipts to unleash them to cause maximum damage

Reactions: 10
Not the paid actors😭😭 Have we seen that Riyad’s ex post anything about it or being with a camera crew? Thought the 2 rough tramps were in on it together?
She put up 🎥 in one of her posts before
Prick

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well she’s clearly had the opportunity to take pics of him. They were in bed together at some point. She hasn’t released them either. She likes to drop bombs does Lauren. Saves all her receipts to unleash them to cause maximum damage
Probably because the encounter was very short and he would’ve been watching for her doing that. If there was a relationship there would’ve been more than enough opportunities for incriminating evidence. He also said they only slept together twice, if that wasn’t true she would’ve said so and backed it up, she can’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Not being funny but how many people take pics of their other halves in bed straight after a shag?! The only picture I've got of me & Mickey in bed is eating a kebab in a hotel bed at the end of a night out 🥴😂

Give her her dues, she dropped a bomb with the FYI, it's a baby post but apart from that she's been threatening to sing like a canary for years and all we've had is a photo of garbled msn/snapshot messages. Hardly concrete evidence of a 'long standing, loving and intimate relationship' is it?!

Where are the flowers, , the valentines cards, the photo's of you and him on his insta?? They don't exist and the reason they don't exist is because this 'relationship' DIDN'T EXIST.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Not being funny but how many people take pics of their other halves in bed straight after a shag?! The only picture I've got of me & Mickey in bed is eating a kebab in a hotel bed at the end of a night out 🥴😂

Give her her dues, she dropped a bomb with the FYI, it's a baby post but apart from that she's been threatening to sing like a canary for years and all we've had is a photo of garbled msn/snapshot messages. Hardly concrete evidence of a 'long standing, loving and intimate relationship' is it?!

Where are the flowers, , the valentines cards, the photo's of you and him on his insta?? They don't exist and the reason they don't exist is because this 'relationship' DIDN'T EXIST.
Imagine the slag releasing a pic in bed
It’s irrelevant 😂
He’s chosen who he wants to be with
She literally is a dirty hooker
It doesn’t matter how many shags
What he promised her
It’s over
Goodnight Lauren

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Imagine the slag releasing a pic in bed
It’s irrelevant 😂
He’s chosen who he wants to be with
She literally is a dirty hooker
It doesn’t matter how many shags
What he promised her
It’s over
Goodnight Lauren
Imagine she isn't releasing them because he will tell the world she was a paid for shag.....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Still can’t get over she locked a girl in a boot though 🤣🤣🤣 she’s 100% psycho and this bit of intel makes me even more sure that she stole his sperm from the condom after he had left

• Haha
Reactions: 30

You’re talking about Normal people. This is lauryn we’re talking about. You don’t think she has a gallery full of blurred pics of the side of his head ?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You’re talking about Normal people. This is lauryn we’re talking about. You don’t think she has a gallery full of blurred pics of the side of his head ?
I don't think a blurred photo of the side of his head is going to cause any sort of reaction any more. And it certainly isn't going to prove a 'long standing, loving and intimate relationship'.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I don't think a blurred photo of the side of his head is going to cause any sort of reaction any more. And it certainly isn't going to prove a 'long standing, loving and intimate relationship'.
that’s fine. We can disagree. I just reckon she’s holding something back she’s been saving

Reactions: 6
Still can’t get over she locked a girl in a boot though 🤣🤣🤣 she’s 100% psycho and this bit of intel makes me even more sure that she stole his sperm from the condom after he had left
Definitely she stole the sperm, she is mentally unwell!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
No she doesn’t! He would not have fallen asleep, pay and go first time, hotel visit and go 2nd time! Super wealthy people are aware of photos being taken for blackmail, hence why he looked like he was being held at gunpoint holding Carira, he knew that photo was coming back on him! If she had any photos, t she would have shown them! 🥱🥱🥱🥱
---
that’s fine. We can disagree. I just reckon she’s holding something back she’s been saving
She can’t hold her piss let alone a photo!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.