Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #85 Lauryn won’t eat shop bought bread, she'll sit on a married man’s dick instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's twice publicly now kyle has said through a spokesperson 'kyle denies that he invited lauryn or any member of HER family to the euros'
They are his biological children yes, but he is showing in that quote that he does not want any sort of relationship with them. So why would she then put them children in a top showing daddy 2. No amount of money would make me embarrass my children in that way.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
That's twice publicly now kyle has said through a spokesperson 'kyle denies that he invited lauryn or any member of HER family to the euros'
They are his biological children yes, but he is showing in that quote that he does not want any sort of relationship with them. So why would she then put them children in a top showing daddy 2. No amount of money would make me embarrass my children in that way.
It was the of course lauryn is entitled to attend the euros just like anyone else, that did me 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Its sick. Her behaviour is not normal. Surely someone has reported her to social services as it’s emotional abuse

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Thats because you're a decent mother. Something Lauren could never say.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Wow she is getting roasted on the comments on DM.. I don’t think she gives a tit though. Any attention is good attention for a sad act like her

Reactions: 44
Wow she is getting roasted on the comments on DM.. I don’t think she gives a tit though. Any attention is good attention for a sad act like her
She’s out done herself! I have never seen so many comments all saying the same thing

Reactions: 34
It’s people that think RRRR and KK should be seen as equal ?
Says who ?
If their dad doesn’t see them as equal don’t expect tattlers to either.
We are not campaigning for K2
They are not equal in so many ways
I said what I said
Two kids born from an affair shouldn’t be expected to be part of the big family
Especially with a mother like HER
Balding witch

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 83
Is anyone actually surprised anymore by this sad bleep, we all called it she would have them in daddy tops she a sad as duck woman, no 4 year old is crying for their dad who they seen a handful of times unless it's rammed down their throat 😢 child abuse at this point!

• Heart
Reactions: 55
It’s been said she beat up a girl badly and her sister was underage so she took the blame. Now on DM comments it says she locked a girl in a car boot. She has committed benefit fraud and was lucky not to be jailed.
we need someone from her home town / school to really give the goss. There must be loads more stories

• Heart
Reactions: 58
As much as it PAINS me to say it because it feeds into Lauryns delusions, there has to be a reason why there’s been no legal action against her yet. They could EASILY get a gagging/restraining order against her so it begs the question why haven’t they? Is Kyle the one not wanting to proceed with it because deep down he truly does have feelings for her? Or because it inflates his ego seeing the levels she goes to for his attention and he doesn’t want it to end? Surely if he was genuinely sorry and remorseful for his actions he would be doing everything in his power to rid himself and his wife of this cling on
Tbh even if she breaks the gag she has nothing for him to take via suing her, he owes it all anyway and maintainence wouldn't be considered in any legal action, the only way there could be any recourse if she broken a criminal order ie harassment order so perhaps they have a gag order but can't enforce it and now need to seek harassment order but these are a lot harder to obtain as the level of need and proof needs met, my only thinking why she still at it

• Heart
Reactions: 26
That man has publicly snubbed those kids & made it very clear what he thinks of their Mother. Yet she still parades them round with “Daddy” on the back & makes herself look even more desperate 😭

Best believe I’d be making sure they’d be know by my surname & not begging for them to be a Walker.

She’s got ZERO embarrassment has she ?! This is not healthy for those kids.

It’s been said she beat up a girl badly and her sister was underage so she took the blame. Now on DM comments it says she locked a girl in a car boot. She has committed benefit fraud and was lucky not to be jailed.
we need someone from her home town / school to really give the goss. There must be loads more stories
She really is just a down and out chav, her history is awful and shes now hit the jackpot and can’t control herself like a classy woman because she’s clearly been dragged up. Private school my arse, she’s the pits

• Heart
She’s out done herself! I have never seen so many comments all saying the same thing
She will be being paid per comment/interaction so this is a planned payday that has backfired, but she will have made a few thousand! The nations opinion is that her children are at serious risk. The family must want to swallow up and die. Shameful

• Heart
Reactions: 31
The park pics are circulating on TikTok and she's also been torn to pieces in those comments too

• Heart
Reactions: 33
This is a red herring ‘sons’ to throw off the scent, Moonlitknight is definitely lauren
Moonlight Loz
No one is in denial that these two kids are here
He just doesn’t want them in his life
If you kept your bucket closed he could have had a relationship with Cairo.
The second child is a step too far.
Annie doesn’t need to accept those kids, she’s allowed her boundaries which Kyle keeps crossing.
Snoz keeps saying he wants his family, it’s about time he proved it.
Dirty fukin dog
He carried his little boy on that pitch proudly.
There’s no denial
Deluded bleep
The way you publicly behave moonlight and save messages do you think he would wanna be near you ?
Now enjoy motherhood, you were told you would never have kids 🙂 x

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Some people really need to fck off to the other thread. I skipped a few pages of boring shite to get here

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.