Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #85 Lauryn won’t eat shop bought bread, she'll sit on a married man’s dick instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who was the tattler who sent boris hair brushes can u send some to kinara 🙏
Poor kid looks like a boy

• Haha
Reactions: 48
It’s been said she beat up a girl badly and her sister was underage so she took the blame. Now on DM comments it says she locked a girl in a car boot. She has committed benefit fraud and was lucky not to be jailed.
we need someone from her home town / school to really give the goss. There must be loads more stories
Surely theres proof online of chloe being in court

Reactions: 5
If she really cared about her kids welfare then she should not be digging him out under any circumstances and certainly not be using a tv show and newspapers to do it. At the end of the day it's really bad parenting and parental alienation towards their father. If she has a beef with Kyle then it should be her beef privately, not the young children's beef publicly. How would she feel if Kyle publicly said that lauryn is not a good mother and needs to go to mummy school to learn how to be a good money. The kids will watch the show and read the articles when they are older and anxiety they will have will be off the charts. What is her end goal ?

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I may be up on one of our many hills but I really can’t see the TV show being legit/real/even happening? I cannot fathom who would finance it and even if it’s on the agreement she divulges loads of bollocks about Kyle, surely the risk of being done for harassment/defamation etc will also fall on the producers too? Like who would bother? She’s an ex (as far as we know) brass and a total laughing stock, there’s just no contents for an actual tv show in my eyes!? I think it’s just more of her scare tactics. Woman’s a bleeping fruit cake so she’d go as far as hiring her fake camera crew I’m sure of it!

• Heart
Reactions: 50
lol someone has exposed her as moonlitknight on daily mail comments and I cant unsee it now. Hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I may be up on one of our many hills but I really can’t see the TV show being legit/real/even happening? I cannot fathom who would finance it and even if it’s on the agreement she divulges loads of bollocks about Kyle, surely the risk of being done for harassment/defamation etc will also fall on the producers too? Like who would bother? She’s an ex (as far as we know) brass and a total laughing stock, there’s just no contents for an actual tv show in my eyes!? I think it’s just more of her scare tactics. Woman’s a bleeping fruit cake so she’d go as far as hiring her fake camera crew I’m sure of it!
I was on this hill until I saw the paid actors recording her on the boat.
I think she’s filming it, paying the camera crew from Kairos money and then planning to pitch it.
Who the duck wants this ?!
She is not an ex
She better get Lisa Andrews and Emma Patton to bulk it up.
Bitter witches
That’s what it should be called

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I was on this hill until I saw the paid actors recording her on the boat.
I think she’s filming it, paying the camera crew from Kairos money and then planning to pitch it.
Who the duck wants this ?!
She is not an ex
She better get Lisa Andrews and Emma Patton to bulk it up.
Bitter witches
That’s what it should be called
Not the paid actors😭😭 Have we seen that Riyad’s ex post anything about it or being with a camera crew? Thought the 2 rough tramps were in on it together?

Reactions: 17
It’s people that think RRRR and KK should be seen as equal ?
Says who ?
If their dad doesn’t see them as equal don’t expect tattlers to either.
We are not campaigning for K2
They are not equal in so many ways
I said what I said
Two kids born from an affair shouldn’t be expected to be part of the big family
Especially with a mother like HER
Balding witch
Put in caps and stick this on as a pinned post
🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Respect to Annie, I don't honestly know how she can even be near Kyle after the tit he's dragged her through. Those children come first in her life it appears. Unlike some...

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Can you imagine the cards that arrived on Kyle’s doorstep yesterday? Lauren will have been busy with the PVA and pasta I bet

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t know tit about reality shows but I can imagine absolutely none are keen on pixilated unwanted kids faces. This is another threat. Repulsive parenting on her behalf

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.