Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #85 Lauryn won’t eat shop bought bread, she'll sit on a married man’s dick instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can’t delete comments yourself on DM, if you click the username you can view everything they’ve posted!
So has her tone and the way she has been posting changed? Just going by a couple of comments I’ve seen on here, it appears she’s doing damage limitation now?

Must go try find this idiot 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That is 10000000% her no way would anyone be sticking up for a stranger like this 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Is this her career launch she needed a babysitter for?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
How will she try and spin an "influencing" career to the judge?

She rarely posts and then it's just porridge, Walkers, tit milk, Walkers, jangle bangles, Walkers, Walkers, and the Walkers.

Take away the Walkers and she has duck all. Going silent isn't helping prove her case but will help Mr Lunt.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I find it so bizarre the people that hate Annie 😂
What’s she fukin done to you ?
Fukin unbothered babe
So if you’re THAT passionate
You just be Lauren or some freak
Like the HATE from these users is really scary

• Heart
Reactions: 42
So has her tone and the way she has been posting changed? Just going by a couple of comments I’ve seen on here, it appears she’s doing damage limitation now?

Must go try find this idiot 🤣🤣
No it hasn’t, someone mistakenly thought she had deleted comments, she’s moved on to the Annie story now to continue replying to everyone, her hatred fo Annie and RRRR shining through, I see Annie had a security/bodyguard with her last night (all court evidence) 🖊

• Wow
Reactions: 28
I find it so bizarre the people that hate Annie 😂
What’s she fukin done to you ?
Fukin unbothered babe
So if you’re THAT passionate
You just be Lauren or some freak
Like the HATE from these users is really scary
Sad thing is Lizzy there’s actually folk who are that up her arse, real folk! I’ve seen them on Facebook commenting on articles defending her and regurgitating all the pish she spouts 🤦‍♀️ they’re so taken in .. 🤣

Thankfully the majority know she’s a homewrecking nutjob!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Still dying to be a blended family 😂😂 she really has truly lost the plot. I’m now in the ‘she’s seriously mentally unstable’ camp.
"both women sharing maternal duties"
Proz can't even look after her 2 unwanted sprogs why would Kyle & Anne let her anywhere near their boys?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Lauren the slag, that didn't make it as a wag, is now trying to be a sister wife, ffs, "blended family".

Behave yourself Lauren. How are you no embarrassed about your behaviour??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
From 2018-2020 I had a few situationships with people I was around a few times. There are still Snapchat memories I have where if someone asked me to prove I with someone on a certain day, I could or there’d be an arm or a sign. There’s also face shots/sneaky shots for private sending to the girls. She screenshotted “groundbreaking” evidence of Snapchat chats, which tbh do nothing but backup claims of her blackmailing, best believe if she could prove they’d spent more than 2 quick shags together she ABSOLUTELY would. She screenshots everything and does everything with purpose.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She's so bitter it's frightening. Why does she think she is on the same level and entitled to what Annie gets. She is his bleeping wife/partner of many years. Delusional woman!!!

180k G Wagon - it'll never be you hun.

Go and pick a cheaper one with the money Annie gives you 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
She's so bitter it's frightening. Why does she think she is on the same level and entitled to what Annie gets. She is his bleeping wife/partner of many years. Delusional woman!!!
Its the comment from Moonlit about how Lauren is getting a fraction of what Annie gets. Thats because they're married. Because they're childhood sweethearts whose families are entwined. Because they had 4 wanted children in a longstanding, loving and intimate relationship. Because Kyle likes as well as loves Annie and wants her to have the best of everything.
Give your head a wobble Lauren. You never have and never will compare favourably to Annie Walker ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
No it hasn’t, someone mistakenly thought she had deleted comments, she’s moved on to the Annie story now to continue replying to everyone, her hatred fo Annie and RRRR shining through, I see Annie had a security/bodyguard with her last night (all court evidence) 🖊
Ahh thanks for putting me right, was a wee bit confused 😆

NO WAY!! that Moonlit fucker is mental! If that’s her she’s beyond help! Definitely using a lot of her phrases! Could you imagine what a forensic search of her devices would unearth 😲

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Since the post went up, Lauryn (moonlitknight) has posted all these replies!
Holy tit, she needs help. She is definitely trying to get Annie to leave him because Kyle isn't leaving Annie.
However this is EXACTLY the kind of behaviour that keeps Annie firmly where she is. Lauren keeps showing that she hates RRRR & is relentless.

Lauren the home-wrecker doesn't have a maternal bone in her body so doesn't realise that nothing will drag Annie out of there and put her 4 boys in this nutter's path in any way.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.