Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #85 Lauryn won’t eat shop bought bread, she'll sit on a married man’s dick instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Annie and the boys were there (as well as the best wing woman Sian).

View attachment 2998771
Walker boy who actually knows his dad has ‘dad’
Brighton fans have ‘daddy’
Fukin unhinged Lauren is
Makes me sick
Using the word loosely
They don’t know that man Lauren
Making out Cairo and Kyle’s bond is solid and he’s met the man 3 times according to our source 😏

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Imagine setting up paps pics when your little ones hair looks like that

• Haha
Reactions: 59
You cannot force someone to be in a child’s life
Famous or not

You should have learnt at pay cheque one luv

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Imagine setting up paps pics when your little ones hair looks like that
I have 2nd hand embarrassment, the girls hairs is clearly poker straight, she would have more joy using a diffuser….. it’s a whole new level of batshit crazy

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Fukin unhinged Lauren is
Makes me sick
Using the word loosely
Making out Cairo and Kyle’s bond is solid and he’s met the man 3 times according to our source 😏
Take one look at these pics Pan and give it up!! Seriously for everyone’s sake … rip that woman stamp necklace from your neck and get those football tops off your kids and start protecting them, Kyle has made his choice!

She is going to destroy her children, by HER actions! Many children flourish without a father figure when their mums are not rubbing the absent father in their face 24/7!

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Yeahhhhh no gonna have to disagree there. The timelines don’t match and as she airs eveything on insta it’s easy to see it. There wasn’t enough time for him to be saying all this, he saw her at solicitors, shagged the next month all whilst he was ‘abusing’ her son, some mum that 👏🏼
This! The entire timeline is in the wiki. There was no time for a full blow relationship. She was SLATING him on socials about a month before the solicitors meeting. Then about another month later she was pregnant and he was turning white and curling up into a ball. Then the blackmail starts and Kyle is in survival mode.

Read the timeline people!
---
Those daily Mail comments. We know she has no friends but where are her parents? Why aren’t they intervening now and stopping her. How can they let her carry on like this any longer?
When was she last pictured with anyone other than the children? (‘Camera crew’ don’t count). She bangs on about how she spends every day with her kids. Because she’s got no one else. It’s sad and very worrying.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Annie is stunning 😍
Effortless🔥

I cant get over those daddy england strips she cant say kyle sent those bet he never sent the man city one either 🙈
Shes really hurting RRR with all this no consideration for them at all its all about her kids who dont even know kyle and if papabear is to be believed and i think its fair to say she speaks the truth hes met the girl once and shes wearing all this daddy tit 🙈

Reactions: 34
Fukin unhinged Lauren is
Makes me sick
Using the word loosely
Come on Annie next time boot him down the stairs!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Her parents should be intervening on mental health grounds for the sake of her kids. Now Chloe’s wedding is over it is their responsibility to do something. She is quite obviously mentally unwell and they need to act

Reactions: 37
I think one of the worst things about this shitshow is that Annie’s boys have known nothing other than supporting their Dad and walking out on the pitch with him and Lauryn wanted that all stopped on her say so. How dare she preach about thinking of ALL the children when she would not have cared that those boys would’ve been so confused seeing all the other players kids walking out with their Dad’s and not knowing why that right has all of a sudden been stripped from them. She had her first kid for 18 years of guaranteed monthly income and her second to spite a Woman she had already pretty much destroyed. She does not care about her children and she certainly doesn’t care about Annie’s.

• Heart
Reactions: 73
Who thinks Moonlit Knight is Prozza in the daily fail comments?!
Not sure on that as refers to her playing with 'her sons' in the park. I know a few people are convinced its actually another boy but I'm firmly on the hill of it being a girl

The more and more pictures I see of her, the more I think that she's on drugs. She must be burning through that £8k a month (clearly not on a stylist or hairdresser) and desperate for some quick cash for her next fix 🤔

Attachments

Reactions: 24
For me it's how dare she thinks she has any right to demand anything about his wife or his children with his wife.
That's what really galls me.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
For me it's how dare she thinks she has any right to demand anything about his wife or his children with his wife.
That's what really galls me.
Her sense of entitlement is next level. She needs serious help as well as a serious slap around her pan face

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Annie’s kids always look immaculate. Well turned out with fresh haircuts. She looks amazing too, even when she’s in gym gear.
Lauryn’s kids always look untidy and scruffy. Poor Kairos hair looks solid with all the tit she puts in it trying to model him on one of the R’s. Then there’s Kinaras hair 🤯
What is she spending all that money on? It’s certainly not the kids

Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.