Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #85 Lauryn won’t eat shop bought bread, she'll sit on a married man’s dick instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe she went on to the England website, typed out daddy, chose number 2, ordered & had it delivered … all whilst he publicly announced the kids were a mistake. She has no shame

• Haha
Reactions: 55
I wonder if they are waiting till the Euros is over then they will have her up in court for Harrasment and Defamation.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
To be fair I think Annie flying in and out for matches makes perfect sense. She has a newborn and 3 kids in school.

It’s not as if Kyle is going to be sharing a room and be disturbed by irregular sleep and night feeds if she were to go.

Annie’s perfectly safe at the Euros and so are her kids. Lauryn and her kid may actually be in danger if they attend.

Nobody’s going to let a camera crew in to the stadium.

Lauryn’s talking tit.

However, if I was Annie, I would worry about me and the kids going about our daily lives in Alderley Edge. It’s a small place and easy to ‘bump into’ someone.

Too many people saying they feel sorry for the kids but blaming all the adults. My heart goes out to Annie.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
She was heavily pregnant with Annie’s Husband’s baby at this point and holding her Son in her arms who was conceived through more lies and deceit behind Annie’s back and she’s got the nerve to imply Annie’s smug?! Look at her bleeping smirk. Vile rat
Look at her bleeping forehead

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve only just caught up but she is actually mental!

The tops are one thing but to take your child to a football game, more than likely keep saying to KW theirs daddy to then leave after the game without seeing him is one of the most disturbing things to put a child through!

Reactions: 29
I can’t believe she went on to the England website, typed out daddy, chose number 2, ordered & had it delivered … all whilst he publicly announced the kids were a mistake. She has no shame
What?!?!?!?! You mean daddy didn’t gift them the jerseys 😮

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I always wonder if I’m replying to another tattler when commenting on the DM comment section 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Papabear will be the one to bring the evidence! Once Euros are over, it’s show time! Lauren’s chickens are coming home to roost! This noise is just sheer panic to pressure K&A before court in a couple of weeks. She knows this is her last chance to drain any more money out of the Walkers and she knows she’s going to be silenced! I’m praying the judge gives her duck all more and that she gets arrested and prosecuted for stealing his sperm for the girl with no name!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.