Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #85 Lauryn won’t eat shop bought bread, she'll sit on a married man’s dick instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would it even make any difference to Kyle and Annie if lauryn was there. The stadium is massive he would not be able to see them in such a big crowd. The only person she will hurt by doing this is herself

Reactions: 26
Would it even make any difference to Kyle and Annie if lauryn was there. The stadium is massive he would not be able to see them in such a big crowd. The only person she will hurt by doing this is herself
Well, the implication is she will be trying to get close to the families as it's Kerching's "daddy too".

It would be a real concern for Annie having Liaren so close and the unwanted child forced on her and RRRR. We all know Liaren would have him trained to introduce himself.

Given her behaviour, it would presumably distract Kyle as he'd be worrying about Annie and his boys.

Reactions: 21
She was heavily pregnant with Annie’s Husband’s baby at this point and holding her Son in her arms who was conceived through more lies and deceit behind Annie’s back and she’s got the nerve to imply Annie’s smug?! Look at her bleeping smirk. Vile rat

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 67
Pb is back 😍
She is honestly one of the most embarrassing females to walk this earth if that is true which I believe it to be. She makes me ashamed to be female. Horrible demanding nasty woman and kyle the silly bleep for ever getting involved. He needs to wipe the floor with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Thing is even if they ended up coming face to face, annies as cool as a cucumber, shed just look her up an down and smile at her.
She wont be going anywhere near the family stand as annie is a much loved wag by all the other girls/families. Ma foden would kick the tit out of begman

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Involving yourself in a show about WAGs when youve never been one 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 im sorry but I just can't with her. 2 secret unwanted children to a man who has never publicly mentioned her but she's his WAG or was at some point 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 OK then loz just because that's what you believe doesn't mean its true....

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Thing is even if they ended up coming face to face, annies as cool as a cucumber, shed just look her up an down and smile at her.
She wont be going anywhere near the family stand as annie is a much loved wag by all the other girls/families. Ma foden would kick the tit out of begman
I'd love ma foden to punch her bleep right in and she can put that on her show. I'll watch then 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
She's off her bleeping rocker.
I'd guess that the TV show paid for flights/tickets as she's probably said she'll have dynamite footage etc. She's sold her soul for this TV show - embarrassing/damaging her kids, missing out on her sister's wedding, got no friends/family - was it all really worth it Loz? She's got no identity other than personal stalker to the Walkers
Does anyone remember when channel 4 did that incredibly exploitive, but iconic, documentary with Kerry Katona where she was off her tits and had zero self awareness? I feel these sort of vibes.

We need to create a bingo for the release date and I shall be booking annual leave.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
If he hasn’t seen them since July 2023 has he even seen the baby?!
Did she not say in her interview that he’s never met Klarna? Or have I just totally made that up? I swear I’ve read he hadn’t

Reactions: 13
I really don't think kyle or Annie have anything to worry about when it comes to lauryn going to the euros. Lauryn will be in the part were all the average folk is, unless she awaits where the England busses pull in kyle wouldn't see her and even then they walk in so quick he probably wouldn’t be taking notice . Hopefully she does go then she can see in real life how amazing it is for kyles boys to walk on to the pitch with him. She will gain absolutely nothing out of going

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.