Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bowbow82

VIP Member
The bleach and tone has got to be a dig at us for thinking she’s going darker to emulate her idol queen Annie
I hate to shut down any theories but I get a bleach and tone at my hairdressers every time. She’s so boring she prob just picked the first audio she found when getting her hair done.

Reactions: 14

fimfim

VIP Member
Pan is saying she’s been free since December and has liked a comment saying she is a blended mother 🤯
Oh my goodness! Earlier in this conversation I saw a comment saying something like December was a long time away or a long time to go, in support of her, which has obviously been deleted. Why would she delete that?!

KCPR

Is anyone in the know of what a gag letter looks like! Would be interested to know how threatening it could be to fully gag you

Lottiew1

VIP Member
I love the way she makes out someone else checks the blog and uploads it for her , we all know it’s just you prozza, miss ‘I got 3 likes on tik tok’ and you still don’t call! 🙌

It's like me getting his royal to check my texts before I send them the daft bitch 😭

• Haha

stacelou85

Chatty Member
If I was Annie she would be out of that house in no time. And I'd also try get full custody of her kids cause she's clearly mentally unwell

• Sick

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
Definitely in massive legal shit, she won’t be mentioning the Walkers again!
I had screenshot it to say I can’t believe she talks about herself like that in the 3rd person. Then forgot to post 🤣

That’s crazy! I agree now, something has happened!
---
Its still there its under the "about me" bit
Uno cant have an about me without mentioning KYLE WALKER
Are you a non subscriber and can still see it?

• Heart
Reactions: 13

no1knows2

Her blog. I can’t… 🎶 every day tattles getting closer to putting a fork in a fucking toaster” 🎶

• Haha

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
I went to the hairdressers yesterday and had my previous bleach toned. I can't believe I missed out on making a ticktock like that.
I am not okay
Britain's biggest influenza at work here.... #influencer #model #endowarrior #singlemom
---
Lauren's prolapsed arsehole must be well jel of her gob, the amount of shit that comes out it.
---
Lauren's prolapsed arsehole must be well jel of her gob, the amount of shit that comes out it.

Last edited:
  • Haha

intoresting

VIP Member
I’m 99% the father has to sign to go on the birth certificate and father can still be left blank if no father is present at registration. Only certain DNA tests are valid in the eyes of the court, they have to be certified so the DNA test would need to be done by an established and court recognised company in order for it to clarify any legal documents such as a birth certificate.
don’t you know she had the DNA test done with a recognised company 🤣

• Haha

Redtea2

VIP Member
Probably means an injunction runs out in December.
I'm sure the Walkers (the real ones) have the legal means to extend whatever the hell she thinks she will be free from.
Would not surprise me if she has got her way in court again or the walkers have give her what she wants in return of her silence !! Or more threats for Kyle to sign her demands she is scum

• Angry