Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

loulou232

She’s really learnt fcking nothing from the hundreds of thousands of ££ legal advice she’s had so far.
Dumb cunt

Reactions: 16

whenindoubtgossip

VIP Member
She continues to shoot herself in her burner comments as thetalways seem to go on about her boy missing out and not about her boy and girl.
#standupforkinara

• Haha

PenelopePitstop

VIP Member
Sorry girls!! I’m the biggest lurker on here but have never joined in on the thread. I haven’t managed to catch up since she’s posted… but I have a theory. Bleach and Tone?? Is she insinuating she’s bagged herself another footballer?? Ivan Toney??? She’s such a smug and calculating bitch I wouldn’t put it past her!
Welcome to the shit show.. 😉. I don’t follow football myself so not sure who he is… but who in their right mind would take up with her? Unless it is someone who wants drama and no privacy… however I think it’s very possible she would go a different route to get in the circle.. like Vardy.. I mean can you imagine her dating and then getting to the final with city.. now that would be a whole new shit storm

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
No emotion lols
No backbone.. she said this with KW1 and went back and had another 😂😂😂
Played yourself darling
Aye Liz I notice absolutely no mention of this in the blog!

Oh this one cut deep for her 🤣🤣

She’s still trying to recover…. 🤣🤣

Her shite blog is her only comeback!

• Haha

Noseybonk

VIP Member
Well I’ve worked out how to have it read aloud 🗣 🤣🤣 … woman with a robotic voice reading out loud to me 🤣🤣View attachment 2954986
Can I do a bit of a 🚨 to Ashpotato if they are here and anyone else who wants to spread a bit of truth.

This is posted in a football section so whilst he was a scumbag who can’t be defended, every rival fan who is anti Kyle is going in on him. It’s unfair that Lauryn is being portrayed as an innocent and some “facts” are needed so she’s not deluding a new audience

Bowbow82

VIP Member
she will wait for the match she thinks it will ruin the walkers day she too thick to realise she means nothing to him 😂😂🤡🤡
The match is tomorrow so there’s a high probability Kyle will take his 4 children out before it. If she’s gagged, we’ll know by the end of it?

• Heart

kj135

VIP Member
When she’s got nothing she always has to throw in Annie saying horrible things about K&k.

Reactions: 15

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
I think to have the father named on the birth certificate he has to be present if you aren’t married . From my understanding you can give your child any surname you like . A family member who went by their mothers maiden name but was legally registered as a different surname gave their child the preferred surname even though neither parent were legally named that … if that makes sense?!
It can be done via DNA and through the courts like she has! Ain’t no way Kyle Walker was legging it to the registry office 🤣🤣

• Haha

Jaceydooley

Done my best with the dido part:

My pee's gone cold I'm wondering why I got that test at all
empty condom up by my window and I can't be normal
And even if I could it'd all be staged, but your picture on my wall
It reminds me, that it's not so bad, I’m getting more cash
Bloody brilliant 😂😂😂😂

• Haha