Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

twiggy7

Chatty Member
Where is she getting all this money for treatments ? She can’t hide these treatments and pretend they are for the man of the house?
Surely the walkers could reduce her cash ?
Probably modelling for TT getting offers & discounts. We all know she doesn’t like earning her own money so won’t like spending either

Reactions: 9

minnietheminx

VIP Member
How do those tags work? Do you put it on your blog so that when someone Google’s his name, you come up? If so that’s grim
It takes you to anywhere he is mentioned, if you don’t subscribe that’s nowhere as he is mentioned in the blogs!
---
View attachment 2950662

Definitely still there, I've just this minute screenshot it.....
Are you a member, come out of the website or log out and go back in, it’s gone!

Reactions: 9

itsahardknockhunchlife

I’m 99% the father has to sign to go on the birth certificate and father can still be left blank if no father is present at registration. Only certain DNA tests are valid in the eyes of the court, they have to be certified so the DNA test would need to be done by an established and court recognised company in order for it to clarify any legal documents such as a birth certificate.
I always thought for the child to have the fathers surname,and if not married,father has to be present at registration 🤔 so are the kids not legally walkers

Reactions: 8

twiggy7

Chatty Member
This fookin infuriates me!!!! £2.3million rent free house & £8k a month & you are whining!!!!!! Don’t you live with your mother?????? Try being in place of a single mum with no support with little money you ungrateful peice of shit!!!!!!!!
** I misread dates!!

so basically a begging post embarrassing twat

Bowbow82

VIP Member
If anyone says understandably or make of that what you will my ears perk up and I think Tattler 🤪🤣

Some of the profile pics of Loz’s ugly mug also look very similar to the bitch my ex had an affair with so every time I see them I’m like errrr brother errrrrr what’s that, what’s that brother
That’s so weird because I had a male manager email me today, and he started his sentence with ‘Understandably,….’ No way is he a tattler on this thread. I’d screenshot it but we’ve changed programs to crop stuff and I haven’t a clue how to use it yet 😂

• Haha

Ittybittytittyclub

Chatty Member
I think (and I hate to defend Prozza,) the poster was referring to herself as a blended mum. As in “I’m a mum, a blended mum at that”

Reactions: 7

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
  • Heart
Reactions: 7