Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jimginjan

Chatty Member
Her face is FULLY fucked on that reel OMG !
---
The lip syncing …. I can’t 🥵🤢
---
Get over to insta guys

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

twiggy7

Chatty Member
Also her putting out there that she doesn't trust Annie around her kids as if she'd hurt them

Majority on here were saying that she'd put that false accusation out there if Annie & Kyle were to see them, she'd be questioning them soon as handover etc
Despicable c*nt!!!!

twiggy7

Chatty Member
On a more positive note hopefully Annie and her 4 boys will be on screen later . Pan face can lie there with her new bleach n tone looking like she’s playing with herself waving her white flag .
Yep can slate Annie All she wants to her dim £2.99ers as always she’s not fit to lick Annie’s boots!!!!

Disneygirl89

VIP Member
Anyone had random moments of when they think of tattle or this thread ?
Or dreams like mine the other day (IYKYK)

I’ll give one example of a million
I saw a dwarf today ( no offence to any here)
And I thought it 90cm loz
Literally thought they were loz the proz
I’m sick of her interrupting my days 😂
All the time, even today had a shopping day with my friend and saw a girl who unfortunately looked exactly like Lozza in the face, she was too tall to be her though lol. Also I'm nowhere near Brighton 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Yorkshir3Ros3

Regarding birth certificate and dads name been put, I know of a family member who had a kid & Dna was done but he isn't on the birth certificate, so maybe it's a choice

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
So someone tells her she doesn’t need to take them to the euro’s to cheer on ‘Daddy’…… And she replies that she has to right by her children……. She’s still going isn’t she 😳
Plus it will be a tough one to navigate when your mugshots being displayed by Interpol outside every stadium 🤦‍♀️
Yet she wasn’t there on Sunday 🤪
Begman

• Haha

MinnieXX

Definitely been altered, I expect subscribers won’t be able to log in, the new member is probably due to her admin error, it would be interesting to know if they can see the blogs? @MinnieXX ?
Yup they can see all the blogs and K&As names are still in it although to be honest it would just be a small selection of random words if she couldn't mention them 😂

• Haha