Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #82 City have done it once more, the magic number is now 4 ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes referenced tattle lots this month
School place
Endo
Puttin lago pr
Puttin about kids basically not being safe with annie

Reactions: 45
Also her putting out there that she doesn't trust Annie around her kids as if she'd hurt them

Majority on here were saying that she'd put that false accusation out there if Annie & Kyle were to see them, she'd be questioning them soon as handover etc

Reactions: 45
I would love for them to do an interview on a really big podcast, either together like Therapy Crouch when Kate & Rio did it or separately eg can see Kyle on Steven Bartlett’s one day and then maybe Annie on Olivia Atwood’s new one. And just share everything, lay it all out (and lay into her). Not just because I’m nosy but take any power away from her by giving away all the details and then what else does she have to say. They’re both very likeable, funny people and would come across very well.

She’d probably still ramble on illiterately but would just look even more stupid.

Reactions: 35
MOTWYW ….

what the fuck have I just read please

She’s even copy and pasted it wrong the silly cunt, the paragraph where she launches into the Queen Annie attack has no context ‘she, she, she’, the intro is the last paragraph

Then it just spirals into delusional incoherent ranting.

It’s SO STRANGE to me that it’s all Annie’s & the PR guru (Rachel Monks official title) fault…. Not Kyle. He’s blameless LOL

Reactions: 49
she’s probably not spoken to snoz since December
He was single, living in an apartment and didn’t call Kurly Sues x 2
Leave Annie’s name out your fucking mouth
It makes you feel better to think he’s being stopped
Loser

L93 PR

Reactions: 44
All whilst criticising Annie for not blaming Kyle …. Hypocritical bitch!

Reactions: 35
I always thought for the child to have the fathers surname,and if not married,father has to be present at registration so are the kids not legally walkers

Reactions: 8
Wow. Just wow. the audacity of this deluded bitch insinuating Annie would hurt her children whilst she emotionally abuses Kerching at any opportunity regarding daddy

Reactions: 43
Also her putting out there that she doesn't trust Annie around her kids as if she'd hurt them

Majority on here were saying that she'd put that false accusation out there if Annie & Kyle were to see them, she'd be questioning them soon as handover etc
I think theyve maybe applied for access an this is why shes trying to run this false narrative

Reactions: 25
The last thing Proz has ever been is dignified....

Definite gag on her.

Reactions: 18
she’s probably not spoken to snoz since December
He was single, living in an apartment and didn’t call Kurly Sues x 2
Leave Annie’s name out your fucking mouth
It makes you feel better to think he’s being stopped
Loser

L93 PR
I fucking love you

Reactions: 20
I always thought for the child to have the fathers surname,and if not married,father has to be present at registration so are the kids not legally walkers
Nah you can give your child whatever surname you like. I could call my kids Walker if I wanted to. You just can’t put dads name on as father

Reactions: 28
She said a few days ago we weren’t ready for this blog. Fking shit blog. Kiro cried for dad. Girls birthday Kyle Annie Kyle Annie Kyle Annie Kyle Annie slapcheek. Bye.

Reactions: 48
The bit where she says he knows deep down I only care about the children I’ve even got the messages, why does she insinuate she’s still in contact. She’s like a 15 year old with a point to prove constantly she wants to grow up she’s pathetic.

Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.