Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #82 City have done it once more, the magic number is now 4 ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reading the comments and the fact that such morons exist and walk among us is quite troubling. We might even have to share the roads with some of them 🆘

Reactions: 36
Probably means an injunction runs out in December.
I'm sure the Walkers (the real ones) have the legal means to extend whatever the hell she thinks she will be free from.

Reactions: 31
Thanks to the internet they will know mummy is a home wrecking pan duck face

imagine Annie was sat in her comments liking and posting digs the absolute scenes we would get

• Heart
Reactions: 47
she’s edited chin well smaller hahahahahahahahah

We know you have the jaw of a frying pan Loz do better. For the blocked:
Don’t shoot me but I would almost feel sorry for her, she has spent thousands and thousands of pounds pumping all sorts of crap into her face, her lips, etc, the bad BBL and lipo etc, trying to alter herself but her skin still looks absolutely awful even with the industrial grade filter. Like the bottom of her chin and under the Space Raider cheeks.

Plus the fact she is trying to compete with an actual natural goddess.

Then I remember how badly she has mugged off her own son and any sympathy vanishes. Lauren you despicable witch.

This is Pan, still laughing 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
With how scummy and ungrateful she is I would have to stop the money honestly I could not allow it !! She is one entitled slag

Reactions: 28
Don’t shoot me but I would almost feel sorry for her, she has spent thousands and thousands of pounds pumping all sorts of crap into her face, her lips, etc, the bad BBL and lipo etc, trying to alter herself but her skin still looks absolutely awful even with the industrial grade filter. Like the bottom of her chin and under the Space Raider cheeks.

Plus the fact she is trying to compete with an actual natural goddess.

Then I remember how badly she has mugged off her own son and any sympathy vanishes. Lauren you despicable witch.

This is Pan, still laughing 😂😂😂
& yet her kids can’t have calpol…

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Probably means an injunction runs out in December.
I'm sure the Walkers (the real ones) have the legal means to extend whatever the hell she thinks she will be free from.
Would not surprise me if she has got her way in court again or the walkers have give her what she wants in return of her silence !! Or more threats for Kyle to sign her demands she is scum

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Where is she getting all this money for treatments ? She can’t hide these treatments and pretend they are for the man of the house?
Surely the walkers could reduce her cash ?

Reactions: 23
Lol, realistically what can she do? "I shagged Kyle Walker and all he gave me was these pesky kids". Everyone knows what happened, Kyle is still probably curled up dying of embarrassment. What can she say next?
Premature but nominating this as a thread title: "I shagged Kyle Walker and all he gave me was these pesky kids" 😂😂

& yet her kids can’t have calpol…
& spf is toxic

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I vaguely remember her saying once that would be free in 7 months and that was years ago - she talks too much tit 🥱💩
Her skin is awful, her face is lumpy and disfigured and her eyes are too close together. She definitely doesn’t see what everyone else does when she looks at herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Would not surprise me if she has got her way in court again or the walkers have give her what she wants in return of her silence !! Or more threats for Kyle to sign her demands she is scum
Hopefully not her own way again. Too much of that.
I'm sure she's all up in her demands but she doesn't need to get everything - not like she's actually being silent when they "buy" her silence.
Boils my piss.

Reactions: 13
Really can’t with her today sorry guys 😩
She pisses me off she is so ungrateful and evil . I work two jobs and just about cover everything I don’t often get to treat myself my kids come first always and you get luryn Goodman shagging somebody else’s man and getting 8k a month a new car every year everything paid for and a huge house and still bleeping moaning and slagging off the man who provides her this amazing life !!!

Kyle sort her out FFS her cocky attitude is starting to grate one me she needs to be knocked down a peg or two and I hope it’s coming !!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I think she means last December when she thinks she was letting Annie know but Annie probably already knew. You'll never be free lauryn your whole life is funded by a man you can't decide if you love or hate you absolute melt!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Really can’t with her today sorry guys 😩
She pisses me off she is so ungrateful and evil . I work two jobs and just about cover everything I don’t often get to treat myself my kids come first always and you get luryn Goodman shagging somebody else’s man and getting 8k a month a new car every year everything paid for and a huge house and still bleeping moaning and slagging off the man who provides her this amazing life !!!

Kyle sort her out FFS her cocky attitude is starting to grate one me she needs to be knocked down a peg or two and I hope it’s coming !!
I feel the same she is bleeping disgusting and needs a massive dose of reality. Can't stand her. The world would be a better place without people like her.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.