Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #82 City have done it once more, the magic number is now 4 ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is my favourite then bent over again for him . Absolute case
“I will NEVER let you down” you let him down by going back and shagging his “father” again love. Then continued to let your son down as he was a pawn in your game.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
Asif Chloe was ever keeping her from the wedding, they were all together over christmas laughing together about the fact she was going to tell Annie about Konk jr. It’s all to get people talking and bring in some publicity before the wedding. Who’s Olivia though x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
If she put as much energy into getting over Kyle as she does trying (and failing) to be funny on social media she’d have moved on by now.

“They’re my babies initials and I’m proud of my babies” KW are only your kids initials because YOU were determined to make sure they were the same as their sperm donor’s dipshit. You could’ve picked from a million other names but you needed to lumber them with KW.

Reactions: 50
Asif Chloe was ever keeping her from the wedding, they were all together over christmas laughing together about the fact she was going to tell Annie about Konk jr. It’s all to get people talking and bring in some publicity before the wedding. Who’s Olivia though x
Exactly they all happily went to the baby shower didn’t they? 🤣

Reactions: 28
Comment and she’ll reply lads x
She can’t see DMs but has been inundated with comments asking where she had her face rejuvenated, understandably j ✨
More lies. No one’s seen her face for ages, especially not since she had the work done. She ‘can’t see’ her DMs, but no one has asked her anything about her face in her comments.
The post was written before anyone saw her face or indeed the post.
HELP ME!
Make it make sense 😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Bet that was fun in the hairdressers with kurly all over her . Bet the other customers loved it.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She’s used the ‘Cali Glam’ by Jademunster for the video, it’s hilarious how much of an industrial filter it is! I tried it (instagram) and it turned me into a supermodel with flawless skin 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Her followers are all single mums with no job just like her with no morals all shagging other people’s men ….
you can tell looking at them the type … those who stop the father being involved because he has a new woman them type

• Heart
Reactions: 51
So either she is going to the wedding which proves even further she has no shame because she allowed all of that shite to be said about her in the newspapers around it and she’s waiting until after the wedding for payback for Kyle & Annie daring to go about their lives as a normal family

OR

She’s gagged on the A&K front and is gearing up to be a royal bleep to ruin Chloe’s wedding and take the attention away.

Or maybe both. She’s a bleeping psychopath.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Comment and she’ll reply lads x
She can’t see DMs but has been inundated with comments asking where she had her face rejuvenated, understandably j ✨
Ahahahaha back to begging for some interaction in the comments section! Makes me wonder why?? What’s wrong with all the DM’s she was sharing slagging everyone off! Oh have you been pulled up on it, so if they’re commenting it on your page it’s not like you are actively ‘sharing’ it. Thinks she so bleeping clever this one!

Someone commenting “you have done nothing wrong” these folk are as mental as her! They’re bleeping wired wrong!!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She is so pathetic
No man wants to claim her
Her kids dad is a married man who is not interested in her or the kids
She has no job and lives of a man’s money who treats her like dirt and her kids
she has no morals at all 😬😬
Her family are to ashamed to be publicly seen with her
she has no real friends and the only followers who support her are the ones on the same level as her

She didn’t win she was desperate to ruin Annie but she didn’t . Annie is glowing and looks amazing kyle is in the bubble with Annie rrr and new baby and it kills lauryn ….. he ain’t acknowledge mistake two since she had her

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.