Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #82 City have done it once more, the magic number is now 4 ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1. She’s preparing for TT’s wedding. Hair still looks tit and your industrial grade filter is not helping.
2. She looks 45.
3. Whatever treatment she’s recently had done is giving space raider crisp.
4. Any business she promotes, anyone with a brain will avoid.
5. Annie would never.
6. Still a filthy sket.

That is all. This is Pan x

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Back to threats and digs ….
when will it end every time she is active on instagram it’s just talk about the walkers she literally is obsessed isn’t she ??

blog tomorrow so more mention if the walkers zzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Jesus wept even with all that work done, some poor Romainian child's hair, fake lashes and filler she still looks like quasimodo. Annie must be laughing knowing she's paying for all these treatments to make her look even worse than she alreadt did in the first place. That jaw needs it own postcode with 2mil house and pool wow. Was Carron carrying on with Jimmy Hill by any chance?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
There you go
Hard one to navigate!? What you mean it’s hard to navigate going through the courts whilst you bang your begging bowl you shameful woman😂😂 She screams delusional narcissist but it does astound me how she goes on. I’d have changed my name and left the planet if I’d been cunted off like she has.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Half the country thinks he shouldn't be in the squad.

Are there really this many fucked up people alive...

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Back to threats and digs ….
when will it end every time she is active on instagram it’s just talk about the walkers she literally is obsessed isn’t she ??

blog tomorrow so more mention if the walkers zzzz
She always waits until there's been a match or a tit article to post it, as she has nothing to talk about other than the walkers.
What a sad sad bastard.
All the people that lick her pile filled hole are as mental as her!

Reactions: 26
Hard one to navigate!? What you mean it’s hard to navigate going through the courts whilst you bang your begging bowl you shameful woman😂😂 She screams delusional narcissist but it does astound me how she goes on. I’d have changed my name and left the planet if I’d been cunted off like she has.
It’s the audacity of it … the entitlement is ripping right out her! Definite delusions of grandeur! She’s a nobody… clinging onto Kyle’s coattails for dear life! How utterly pathetic 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.