Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #81 The night b4 the final and all ova the ‘net, not a creature was stirring, not even the sket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really is the magic number!!!!!!
---
I don't feel sorry for kinara and kairo at all. I feel sorry for Annie's kids because they have known daddy all their lives and enjoyed mum and dad bringing them up. Who the duck is Lauren Goodman to interfere in Annie and RRRR,s lives and RRRR,s childhoods. Lauren chose to have her sprogs not Kyle. The bleep needs to get a job and support her own broad and leave the walker-kilner family alone. Sponging little woman has provided nothing for her sprogs but misery. Independent woman my arse
👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Liaryn setting up an invasion to stop the 4 is the magic number photo opportunity 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why does he have to acknowledge them? people are obsessed by it, he doesn’t have to do duck all.
He ignored her child for years and she willingly looked past that and shagged him again, she is a disgrace! how don’t you have more respect for your son to let a man who did that to him shag you again. 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Why does he have to acknowledge them? people are obsessed by it, he doesn’t have to do duck all.
He ignored her child for years and she willingly looked past that and shagged him again, she is a disgrace! how don’t you have more respect for your son to let a man who did that to him shag you again. 🤢
It’s her talking to herself

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.