Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

minnietheminx

VIP Member
Throwback to 2021 when Sophie replied to Lauryn’s story calling her a fucking mental case. 🤣🤣

Police investigation 😂 oh you are funny Lauryn.
So this could be the reason she has been relentlessly bullying the Walkers, she wants millions to shut up! She thought she would harass them into paying her £3 mill to be quiet!
That’s why she hates Rachel Monk as she’s steering the Walkers through this and shutting her up without the Walkers being blackmailed into buying her silence! Rachel Monk and Paul Lunt doing the Lords work
#justice4Annie

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Lottiew1

VIP Member
My 31 year old cousin dropped dead in his lunch from brain aneurysm it’s crazy how quick it is.
Yip my mam lasted 10 months but she was in hospital in a coma for months then a brain injury hospital after that. She never spoke & although she was awake at times she wasn't my mam. 71 still working she collapsed on the way to work.sje was a cleaner in the local comp fit as anything. God I miss her. Hope she's watching over the new grand baby she would love her 💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53

4FoxAche

VIP Member
Oh, Pete.

You were the one consistent father figure in those kids' lives. You've fucked the unhinged slag and her kids off and won't even give us the tea?

I'm just disappointed in you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

sjayjuniour

VIP Member
This is normal life for the walker boys, this is all they’ve ever known, K has never had this, he’s not aware of this life. So he wouldn’t know any different. This is where Lauren should be sheltering him, but she’s too bitter to be the better person. Shame on her.

• Heart

user276363829

Chatty Member
Aww I’m kinda sad that it’s Sophie and not Sian, after Annie deleted all their photos together and Sian deactivated insta. #whereissian
Definitely not a fall out if that's what you're thinking. They are best friends and they would kill for eachother

I wouldn't be surprised if Sian deactivated her insta to refrain from rising to that ugly lump of shit

• Heart
What’s the deal with Steph Vavon?
Married a man who was dying of cancer, stopped his family being around him and took over the funeral getting only hers and her daughter (not his) on his gravestone, robbed all his charity money and shagged his best mate whilst he was dying. Put one man on her daughters birth certificate then it came out he weren’t even the dad. Married another man who she accused of being abusive and accused him of hating her daughter. Exposes her kid who’s got autism all over tik tok and drives him to different areas while she shags men. I could go on forever she’s badddd

• Wow
  • Sad

catchingup2021

VIP Member
I didn’t add the pic 🙄 on city families IG:
The Walker family 🥊🥊🥊
How did Dumpy ever think she could compete with those queens 👸🏻 👸🏻
This is her friend Sophie that Lauryn had public beef with years ago. Sophie said Lauryn asked for a 3 million pound to be gagged. It will piss Lauryn off like crazy that she was at the game too. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
I think if the other children were with a different mum, then maybe. His parents could have taken them. Unfortunately for Annie if he wants to see those kids and she has indeed taken him back and wants to put all the rubbish in the past she may well have to put her feelings about their mother and how they were conceived behind her. And allow him to have a relationship with them away from their mother. I wonder how the rest of his family feel about the other children and if they want to see them. Unfortunately for her her kids have other siblings. Hopefully in time they all can come to some peace and all the children have the best possible childhood given the circumstances. Lauryn really needs to back off and put those kids needs first instead of her own. He obsession is mad. Why would you want anything to do with him. He has proven he is a terrible partner and cannot be trusted.
I’m sorry but after the way Annie has been treated she really doesn’t have to do anything!

• Heart

BBee

That has got to hurt. Absolutely her own fault though. I wonder if she really did think they had it made when she got pregnant with Kinara. Like in her head he was definitely starting a family with them?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Dcshbp

See the Amelia thing , I’m torn.
I understand trying to keep things civil for the kids because I’ve been there with a horrific sibling that used my gorgeous niece & Nephew to hurt us.
We put up with a lot of shit that we didn’t agree with and didn’t want to be a part of because we weren’t allowed to see the 2 little beauts if we upset her in any way.
Not only did that mean we didn’t get to see them but we also knew they didn’t have a safe place if we weren’t around …. It was a shit fine line to walk all the time.
I also get the hurt on the kids behalf ( liking the twitter post last night) because to her those kids are her blood and innocent in the situation BUT the fact of the matter is that’s down to Loz and her behaviour more than a way for the walkers to punish them.
Lozza knew chances were she would be a single parent and so now can’t bully her way in she has to deal with that.
Kyle was there for scans , tummy rubs,Births, night feeds, bath times and all milestones of his kids with Annie,they will always come first.

Amelia your sister acted like an absolute swamp rat with the morals of an alley cat , still does.
She is the problem , nobody else .

• Heart

giogio

VIP Member
‘So getting them air flowed for the wedding, cause we fly soon, not SaYinG wHeN’ babeeee I promise you no ones arsed about that wedding 🥱

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Am I the only one that doesn’t want to see a reaction from her? 🤣 she’s tormented this family for long enough. Those 4 boys and Man City winning the league has nothing to do with her. Welcomed silence 👏
No no, I don’t want a reaction either
Everyone tells her to go back into her boxroom and when she does they hate it 😂
I am DELIGHTED
I don’t think it will last, but I love it !!!
It’s been a long road lads
#Justice4Annie

• Heart
Reactions: 50