Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SeptemberCatLady

Celebrating cause you’re the 4th King, dads about to win his 4th title in a row, and mummy is gonna get the chance to post ‘4 is the magic number’

IMG_1689.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 97

Rose94

VIP Member
So imagine if Kyle had message Lauren and said “hello I would like to have kairo and kinara at the game on Sunday please. Iv made arrangements for them to be picked up and il return them at this time blah blah blah” like FUCK would she have said yes 😂 it’s about her and always has been. SHE wants to be out there in front of the cameras living the wag life, she couldn’t give two fucks about K&K having a relationship with their dad and brothers, she’s bitter because she was in spitting distance of finally having that lifestyle and it was taken away from her
When she says her infamous “all or none” she doesn’t mean all of his kids or none she means SHE wants to be included too the weirdo.

Reactions: 82
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 80

sjayjuniour

VIP Member
Am I the only one that doesn’t want to see a reaction from her? 🤣 she’s tormented this family for long enough. Those 4 boys and Man City winning the league has nothing to do with her. Welcomed silence 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 78

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
Amelia in what fucking world would they all be able to be on the pitch?? Maybe your sister shouldn’t shag married men and her kids wouldn’t be left out!

It’s your sisters vile behaviour that has scuppered any kind of relationship. Her relentless bullying, taunting and harassment of Annie has been a disgrace!

Why would u even want ur niece/nephew on the pitch with them after how he’s treated them??? Oh aye that’s right for the CLOUT!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

sugarspirt768

I'd change their names to Goodman and let those kids enjoy their life. If she had any respect for herself and those kids that's what she would do . No women in their right mind would give their kids a man's name who didn't even want them .

• Heart
Reactions: 76

Redtea2

VIP Member
Honestly what has gone on is awful but I am so so happy that Annie finally seems stress free and happy
her beautiful little bundle of joy 🥹 I’m so glad she isn’t hiding she has no reason to hide she is innocent

hope they have a lovely evening celebrating at home 🩵

• Heart
Reactions: 73

livingforthetea

“Things were ok until baby girl had to be acknowledged, then we came into difficulty” Translation: The buzz of knowing I was shitting on Annie with her Husband behind her back wasn’t enough for me anymore. I wanted to cause Annie as much pain as possible because I am a sadist.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 73

poppybelle59

Chatty Member
I don't feel sorry for kinara and kairo at all. I feel sorry for Annie's kids because they have known daddy all their lives and enjoyed mum and dad bringing them up. Who the fuck is Lauren Goodman to interfere in Annie and RRRR,s lives and RRRR,s childhoods. Lauren chose to have her sprogs not Kyle. The whore needs to get a job and support her own broad and leave the walker-kilner family alone. Sponging little tramp has provided nothing for her sprogs but misery. Independent woman my arse

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 72

klairklopp

VIP Member
I’d get all this crap about all or none if her two children were wanted and planned by both parents but they weren’t. Simply put Kyle wanted a shag, he wasn’t expecting to have two children to show for it. She made her bed she needs to just get on with her life and accept the cards she’s been dealt (financially good cards) and deal with the decisions she made. All these people who support her are as tapped as her. Unless she comes out with evidence that those two were wanted and planned or that Kyle wants a relationship with them, she just needs to get on with being a single mum and leave Kyle, Annie and their kids to get on with their lives.
This is so true. I know this is off topic but look at Helen Skelton. Her scumbag husband left her with a newborn baby and two boys to shack up with his bit on the side. That was two years ago and he’s now awaiting the birth of his second baby with her, its rumoured he’s already remarried as the crazy gf has changed her SM surname to his and apparently he doesn’t see his three oldest kids anymore at all…… Yet Helen has said NOTHING, publicly anyway. She just goes about her life, being a mum, causing no drama for her kids. Is she mad, hurting, heartbroken for her kids? Of course she will be but she’s putting them first. Oh and she got no house, car and £8,000 a month, I think she had to pay him off when they sold their family home. When will Lauren ever realise she caused this mess but she’s come out of it so much better than a lot of people do.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 71