Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MinnieXX

The quieter she stays the more chance there is of Kyle making contact with her. He wants her to be quiet. The more she talks the more he hates it and backs off. They do say its the quiet ones you have to watch. I don't trust Kyle at all and maybe she's quiet for a reason.
She's never been quiet before so why now unless she been legally told to be quiet? Judging my how happy and relaxed Kyle looked yesterday, there's not a chance he's in touch with her. He's got too much to lose. Just my opinion though 🫶
---
Glad to see there's no mention of or pictures of LaurEn with that story, Rachel Monk is worth her weight in gold

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Redtea2

VIP Member
Pap walk or blog
If nothing she is definitely hit with the legal

I think the walkers was trying to offer a solution for her to stop harassing them and they won’t take legal action for the kids sakes but she clearly carried on so they had little choice to do it ! Her crazy was of the scale last week she was at her absolute worst

I hope they destroy her in court she deserves it

• Heart

Folklikeme

Chatty Member
Why does Amelia have management and PR.

SAME PR person as her dopey sister ...

Why do these people embarrass themselves on the daily. Why are they so obsessed with kids been on the pitch. If it was me I'd be more interested on their dad been there for them emotionally not fake show them off on the pitch 😬

• Heart
  • Haha

Hiyaguys

VIP Member
Can’t wait to see the gormless bitch doing her pap walk tomorrow with her eyes sliding off her face

• Haha
Reactions: 49

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
This is her friend Sophie that Lauryn had public beef with years ago. Sophie said Lauryn asked for a 3 million pound to be gagged. It will piss Lauryn off like crazy that she was at the game too. 🤣
I like this Sophie 🤣🙌🏼… that must have been just before I joined this thread! What a time that must have been seeing someone publicly put her in her place 😆

Anyone know is Sophie a friend from back home in Sheffield?

• Haha
  • Heart

looserj

You know I bet this isn't that uncommon within football circles. Men having affair and children, but those women are well aware of what the relationship is, take the payments and raise their kids happily. This situation isn't the first of its kind by any means, the only anomaly is the proz is unhinged and has serious delusions of grandeur

• Heart

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Well done @fimfim

Original post ‘‘T’was the night before the final and all over the ‘net, not a creature was stirring, not even the sket

Too long to fit !

welcome back to the shitshow
No time for a recap buckle up

Previous Thread:

FYI.. we are allowed different opinions, just keep it respectful understandably 🤍

• Heart

Fizz22

VIP Member
He would still pay her, hes been more than generous when he didnt need to be with kw1. I however think rach has had a say this time tho re kw2 and i dont think he will be as giving
Realistically she shouldn't get more than she is already. 8k SPENDS is more than enough for 2 children. I say it's overly generous. I'm glad she's gagged. Sick to death of tarts like her having a platform which they'd otherwise not have because they're brain dead and fucking useless to society.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

looserj

Effortless Annie 😍 so glad she's there, she out of all of them has got absolutely nothing to be ashamed about

• Heart

FakeSmile

VIP Member
I usually only lurk these threads because I can’t keep up with you lunatics, but this made me giggle (Annie would NEVER)

• Haha
  • Sick

Lucymyers

VIP Member
She likes the word bullying doesnt she? Ironic seen as weve had ppl on here say she was a bully at school when they knew her. Plus the fact shes bullied annie for years

• Heart

MinnieXX

Thread Suggestion
Loz is as sour as a tangfastic, Annie looks effortlessly fantastic ❤

• Heart