Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beggman12

Chatty Member
I also love the fact there not all secretive about keeping the children covered or faces not seen. They are just letting them be kids and enjoying the moment they seem far from bothered.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

minnietheminx

VIP Member
Think she has been hand served court papers on Saturday for private prosecution of harassment, slander and defamation along with cease and desist. Paul Lunt and Rachel Monk orchestrating timing so she couldn’t stir up trouble before and during match! That’s why he looked so relaxed 😌

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Folklikeme

Chatty Member
The way Kyle is looking at the baby 👶 omg.

And him and his boys wearing matching boots. I'm so glad Annie didn't hold back and is letting her boys soak in all this, imagine how cool that experience is for them boys.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
I’m sure the beast would’ve piped up if Kyle had appeared withdrawn and looking stressed or ill with the kids and Annie not there. She would’ve felt triumphant and powerful but instead they’ve shown her attacks are futile and her and her children mean nothing and will never stop them. Good for them for showing defiance it was the smack in the chops the thing deserved 🤷🏼‍♀️

I just won’t ever get my head around how someone can think so highly of themselves that they can barge into the lives of others and completely take over when they’re not wanted or even thought about 😳 I bet Annie didn’t even know it existed before all this. How dare it inflict its misery onto an innocent woman and her children. She really wanted total control over that man and his family it’s completely psychotic. Imagine demanding a man not to get his wife pregnant and not treat his children the way he wants to. Don’t have them on the pitch, don’t have their birthdates on his fucking boots. Like who the fuck did she think she was!? 🤯

• Heart
  • Haha

jimginjan

Chatty Member
When fat Pete football brass #askdim releases a statement saying she wants nothing to do with you because she wants a ‘quiet life’ and doesn’t want to associate with you, you must know that things have really took a lonely turn. Bare in mind fatty Katty was more than happy to go on the paid for blackmail trips and was probably Co-author to the majority of blackmail demands …. Even the fat teletubby can’t take lozza behaviour anymore 🫣🤣🤣🤣🤪

• Haha

kj135

VIP Member
This is so true. I know this is off topic but look at Helen Skelton. Her scumbag husband left her with a newborn baby and two boys to shack up with his bit on the side. That was two years ago and he’s now awaiting the birth of his second baby with her, its rumoured he’s already remarried as the crazy gf has changed her SM surname to his and apparently he doesn’t see his three oldest kids anymore at all…… Yet Helen has said NOTHING, publicly anyway. She just goes about her life, being a mum, causing no drama for her kids. Is she mad, hurting, heartbroken for her kids? Of course she will be but she’s putting them first. Oh and she got no house, car and £8,000 a month, I think she had to pay him off when they sold their family home. When will Lauren ever realise she caused this mess but she’s come out of it so much better than a lot of people do.
Love Helen. She’s such a genuine classy lady.

People/Lauren are also forgetting, if Kyle wanted to he could divorce Annie. He hasn’t , he clearly doesn’t want to and wants her.

• Heart

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
Here’s hoping the penny has finally dropped that her and her kids aren’t the be all and end all in the world, certainly not in Kyle’s and Annie’s, and that will never change no matter how hard she tries to forcibly insert them into it. She is nothing to do with that family and having kids doesn’t give you a free pass. No amount of bullying, stalking, harassment and blackmail can change a damn thing. Face the consequences for your own actions at your big age and stop the blame game.

Accept the L, go be a decent mother to your children in private (they’re miracles after all 🤨 so enjoy them ffs!) and worry about what you’re going to do for income in 18 years time. There’s still time to get yourself a job and contribute to society. All is not lost Loz!

• Heart

Redtea2

VIP Member
Her and her sister knock me sick
Amelia likes the post what about his other kids

her dirty sister shagged a married man not once but TWICE after he ignored her son for three years !! This isn’t some fairy tail romance it was sex and he ignored her for years leaving her to raise kiaro . The kids have been born from lies and secrets and affairs …. What the hell was her sisters expecting !!

annie was fine for her boys to meet kiaro so clearly lauryn is the issue !!

• Heart
Off topic but don’t youse think it’s mad how Olivia Naylor just gets involved with it all asif she’s not basically a Loz who got lucky
Scary girls

• Heart

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Lauren getting ready to embarrass herself again, reading the thread saying
‘Remember when they said I was gagged, watch this’

• Haha
Reactions: 53