Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BBee

I can't understand people commenting he should have two children he has no relationship with, conceived in an extra marital affair, pitch side with him to celebrate a work achievement. It's madness.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
The fact Lauryn hasn’t been mentioned in the last 2 articles and her silence really scream legal action to me, if they’ve served her for whatever reasons then they won’t be allowed to reference her either and I wonder if that extends to the papers too. Very interesting. Finally!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 62

minnietheminx

VIP Member
Next Goodman post:
1: you definitely don’t want to miss my next blog
2: I’ll address today in my blog
3: this is a new low, even for you
4: please subscribe to my shitty blog/limited offer 99p for 3 months
5: sorry I’ve been quiet, cheeks still red raw and piles throbbing
J

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Redtea2

VIP Member
She can dress kiaro in city shirts with dad on all she likes it means fuck all it’s only her son she is humiliating and hurting

this right here is real life his sons on the pitch with him in dad shirts because he is RRRR father actively involved since birth right through …. He takes them to every match and watches them at training takes them on holidays and FaceTimes them when working away . He had a family she wanted to destroy and it’s backfired because it’s destroyed nothing him his wife and children are carrying in as normal 👏🏻

• Heart

MinnieXX

Genuine question
If this is it for Loz - no more mention of the walkers, indirects and meltdowns - what are you all going to do with your spare time?! Don't know about you but I feel like this thread has taken literally months of my life and I don't even post that regularly 🤣
I feel like Rachel Monk/Paul Lunt owe us a 'thank you' party for all the evidence & ammunition this thread has given them 💃🍹🎂

• Haha
  • Heart

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Why are the goodman witches obsessed with the walkers and their 4 children.

Fucking creepy

Amelia always looking for attention as the runt of the litter

• Haha
Reactions: 60

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
This has actually finished her because she had the audacity to tell Kyle not to have anymore kids with Annie. And the fact he carried out his little baby was not what she was expecting
She thinks having a girl is a flex
It’s never a flex
Annie loves them boys

• Heart
Reactions: 60

giogio

VIP Member
Why does he have to acknowledge them? people are obsessed by it, he doesn’t have to do fuck all.
He ignored her child for years and she willingly looked past that and shagged him again, she is a disgrace! how don’t you have more respect for your son to let a man who did that to him shag you again. 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Dont feel sorry for Lauren one bit. She was sleeping with a married man, she new the score. She created this life her kids have. Dont know how she thought it would end well

• Heart
Reactions: 58

New Zealand Nik Naks

4 is the number…
4th win in a row same year as 4th (legitimate) baby is pretty cool, and said baby was there.

Also I have all boys and every scan where we found out I thanked all the Gods it was another boy. Why people just assume people desperately want one of each is ridiculous. I know some do, but I get all the time “will you try for another”. No I won’t, because I love my boys dearly and no way do I want a smaller version of me. Sounds like a bloody nightmare :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57

Mabel_20

Chatty Member
Just caught up with the daily mail comments and this I couldn’t agree more with 👇🏼💯

Annie’s values and morals should not be defined by Kyle’s worst mistakes. Her life has so much more purpose than that.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Bowbow82

VIP Member
If it gets to 10pm and she’s not posted, she’s deffo been served. Either that or Annie has switched off the leccy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
Just catching up u can tell annie has done such a good job protecting her boys bcz u can tell they adore him and are proud of him so shes sheilded them from all this unlike lauren who clearly recorded kairo crying on that snapchat after watching RRR on the pitch msg she shared and thats why he apologised.
I think this needs to be the final nail jn the coffin for lauren when it comes to kyle hes made his choice
Annie looks 🔥
The baby is so cute such handsome wee boys she has 💙💙💙💙

• Heart
Reactions: 56