Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hairy_Poppins

For any that have missed out on the previous thread 🤣

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 68

Rbegum1989

Chatty Member
This has actually finished her because she had the audacity to tell Kyle not to have anymore kids with Annie. And the fact he carried out his little baby was not what she was expecting

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 67

G&Tplease

THE BABY! He is gorgeous. 😍

Don’t know what it is, but men holding tiny little babies makes my fanny twitch.

Not you Kyle, you couldn’t even make my fucking eye twitch.

So close to leaving because of the circumstances you created!
You’ve put your family through hell - they will have to deal with that cretin causing chaos for the rest of their lives because of you. 🖕

• Haha
  • Heart
Im 100 positive no one here is buzzing he’s walked out with his ‘wanted’ kids thinking this is a big fuck you to the two he has with Lauren..it’s a big fuck you to Lauren.. Lauren who hasn’t allowed his family a moments peace since he inflicted the dumpy bitch on to them..

im here to see Annie looking on fire and more importantly - happy 🫶🏼

• Heart

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Those boys are so lovely, I'm glad they have such a loving mum like Annie, they come across so well brought up as well.

Makes me feel sad looking at Annie and her 4 gorgeous children and Kyle did that to them

That man will never appreciate how lucky he is

• Heart
Reactions: 66

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
This really should be the moment of realisation for Goodman… it is over! Done! Finished! Finito!

MOVE ON …. Leave Annie and her children alone!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66

Rose94

VIP Member
Annie’s jeans and black boots combo, with the small sunglasses is giving 90s cindy Crawford supermodel vibes and I’m here for it 😍 then you have the proz in her market dress, 2004 lace tie boots and granny pants

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

Folklikeme

Chatty Member
Also Amelia finds it hard to take kyle serious...but can totally take her sister shagging a married man and harassing him and his family for years totally serious.

• Sick
  • Haha

hahahaha123

‘So getting them air flowed for the wedding, cause we fly soon, not SaYinG wHeN’ babeeee I promise you no ones arsed about that wedding 🥱
Still think its weird she talks about her own wedding and in same way supports her sister doing this to a married woman. So she agrees with marriage for herself but the sanctity of marriage should be ignored when her sister is riding someone’s husband?

• Heart
  • Sick