Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bettie

I have been here lurking for about 30ish threads, not since the beginning granted, but I haven’t just wandered on and read a few sympathetic posts and cast judgement

there has always been a lot of mental gymnastics on here. He’s allowed to be a horny, dick-led dog- but that’s the extent of it.

He’s so much more than just a dirty, flashing bastard, he has exhibited extreme cruelty and disregard towards a woman who has supported him since day 0.

if you ‘feel for him’ you need your head checked

play silly games, win silly prizes (and a couple of mistakes too)
These quotes and extracts are from Annie’s only interview…

“In late March last year he was unfaithful with a reality TV star. I found out a month later and was broken by it. He begged me to take him back but by July he was at it again.

“Not even three months later and someone was pregnant. My youngest was one. Who does that?”

and…

…”Annie fell pregnant with their fourth child. She lost the baby that June and went to Wales for a weekend with pals to try to mend her broken heart.

By July Kyle was romping with Lauryn, who Annie had met on a night out months earlier.”

So the mother of his boys forgave him for sleeping with Laura Brown (in their family home no less), he got her pregnant but she lost the baby in June and he was shagging Lauren Goodman a month after Annie lost their baby.

SCUMBAG.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

wils2021

Made out aswell "they" found out, so implyin he was desperate to know
---
Right, game time as im feelin crap today ..could be worse tho i could be lozza
---
Lets list her lies
---
The dad is in the picture 🤣🤣🤣🤪
Ps the matching valentinos 😬😬
How does the dad cope with her fame as an influencer? 🤣🤣🤣 oh yes I’m sure Kyle walker international star in football arguably best right back in the world really took some getting used to her with her 100pm salary 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 52

anonymous_flower

I have to say, I've been reading these threads while at work and been a silent reader/reactor but I have to say the woman is unhinged!! It's actually crazy how much she wants to be Annie.
My biggest question though, what does she want out of all this?
What is her end goal?
Why won't she just leave it?
I just don't get it.

• Heart

Rose94

VIP Member
BCFE8883-D17B-4258-B282-D33EE20E729C.jpeg

Lauryn and giro at the match hoping to catch a glimpse of daddy leaving work and heading for daddy school

• Haha

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Where to even start?
Wah wah wahhhhhh
It was just her and KW1
She went and had another
The sympathy train is long gone
You believe a person by their actions, not by what they tell you Lauren
Give your head a wobble J

• Heart

Rose94

VIP Member
This clapback 👏 love Rachel Monk! He is not emotionally involved but will always provide for them financially 🥊
Notice lozza never tells her loyal army about everything kyle does financially whilst she does nothing! Annie the woman she hates so much is the one who pays for everything in lauryns life, but of course she stays silent on that because it doesn’t fit in with her bad guy Annie/loz the victim narrative.
“Independent woman” you’re the complete opposite of independent 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
So glad he took his kids out, the baby is absolutely beautiful. I also feel sorry for Kairo, not because of the fact he’s not there but just in general, and it’s nothing to do with Kyle not being a part of his life, it’s the fact that Lauryn is a part of his life that’s upsetting. If Kairo had a normal Mum then nobody would feel sorry for Kairo because he’d be having a normal, private upbringing.

I think the reason some of us get a pang of upset seeing the four kids on the pitch is because we know regardless of Kyle, they’ll always be okay because they have Annie. And that’s the stark difference in the kids and it becomes apparent when you see their little faces.

Lauryn you’re a horrible, vile person for what you’ve done to your children.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

SnoopySnooper86

Chatty Member
I don’t think think anyone is making out Kyle is innocent, I think that Lauren is such next level subhuman trash in her behaviour that in comparison the prick looks better by default.

• Heart

brinnle

At this point her family need to step in and get her help.

She desperately wanted Kyle, deliberately got pregnant to trap him, he started seeing Kairo but that wasn’t enough for him to leave Annie so she thought she’d do it again this time thought the jackpot had been hit with a girl and he’d definitely leave but nope Annie is always his number one and literally nothing she could do would make him leave her. He DOESNT want you Lauryn. It hurts but it’s true. You have to move on!

She yearns for Annies life. She knows Annies life is better than hers. Kyle cheated for sex nothing more, just a bit of excitement, an easy ride. If he wanted anymore than that he’d be with Lauryn! He doesn’t love you , he doesn’t want you. Literally what DO YOU WANT?

Stop this behaviour , take your instagram down and be a mum!

Let go of this foolishness and focus on building a better future for yourself and the children.

When

Will

This

End

🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart

Lucymyers

VIP Member
It was set up 25th April but Simon Boyle is still director and Kinro Holdings a shareholder 👀

On 24th April Kinro Holdings Ltd was set it which deals with something to do with property and Carron is the director. MOTWYW.

I also noticed that Carron took over Chloes PR business in February.
God kinro so kinara an kairo 🤣 like the kaisla one

• Haha

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
I’ve just had one of my posts liked and when I looked it was from nearly a year ago 31st May 2023 and it was the screenshots of papa bear under the mail story of her gender reveal.

It’s so good that she’s bringing more people to tattle due to her actions, and people are reading the full history of this parasites behaviour.

I’ll leave these here again so we don’t forgot she said she was going to ruin Annie and for all the newbies to see that she brings here tomorrow following her pending breakdown.
How right was Papa Bear though!

Then the text where she said she was “ready to finish their marriage!”

Anyone new here…. She is NO victim, no matter how much she likes to play it!

• Heart

giogio

VIP Member
Roll on Sunday
But I have a feeling the walkers won’t take the kids with how insane her recent behaviours been
See idk, I don’t think Annie or Kyle would ever deprive the boys of any experience with their dads achievements, why should they miss out for some lunatic, they can’t feed into her craziness and deprive the boys because then she wins 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Bettie

My mind can’t even comprehend what we could do with the guts of 8k discretionary income for our children. She only has 2 kids. No job. The housing doesn’t come out of that 8k nor does schooling.

I was going to suggest play a game see what you would do with 8k for your kids and it just made me sad; she does nothing. Not a maternal bone in her body.

She could have private tutors to the house every day teaching both her and Cairo Spanish if she wanted. Do whatever further education she wanted. Try do something for her future. Such a waste.

• Heart

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
Funny how since Annie hasn’t been pictured her Pap walks have stopped! 🤔 We all get papped or none at all 🤣

If only she would stop all the rest of her shite and leave Mrs Annie Walker 👸 alone!

• Haha

kj135

VIP Member
I dunno how I feel about it 😞
Poor Kairo 💔
Baby is adorable and wonderful moment for RRRR
But it’s so sad
I hope he’s not watching 💔💔💔
But it’s the biggest middle finger
MSN chat now means Fuk all
If she didn’t behave and act and be bitter and vicious and conniving blackmailing etc kairo cohld have been there. That’s Lauren’s fault! Not kyles, def NOT Annie but Lauren.

• Heart
  • Sad

Hiyaguys

VIP Member
Cor she don’t half bark at him! “OK BUT WHO IS SANCHEZ” fuck off and leave the boy alone you bitch

• Heart

Lurker111

Chatty Member
Me too, I would have ended her when she got her meal ticket to utter my boys names, I would have been in my car and closed her mouth for good! 🥊🥊🥊
But this is excactly why Annie is playing a blinder. Lauryn thrives off any attention the walkers give her as it then allows for the pap walks etc which feeds her sense of entitlement and leads her to believe shes somewhat on par with Annie.
Lauryns behaviours ie recording kairo discussing RRRR, showing messages to imply kyle is shagging his sister in law is her unravelling, shes getting bolder with her behaviour because shes craving any sort of attention from the walkers and is willling to get it at any costs. Kyle and Annie constantly ignoring her and their spokesperson consistently just referring to leaving it in the hands of the courts is the best revenge in my opinion.

• Heart