Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Redtea2

VIP Member
Suddenly I don’t feel so worried for Annie anymore
she is protected and this harassment is soon to end they are clearly not letting it affect them 🥰
beautiful baby boy so tiny

• Heart
Reactions: 61

Redtea2

VIP Member
Imagine going from having manky floors in a basic house with NO job or money to having a nice new car
a huge house in a nice area your children’s getting the best education and 8 thousand pounds a month and acting like a selfish bitch like she is !!

I could only dream to have that life and she is wasting it harassing a man online that wants fuck all to do with her and her kids
WTF is wrong with her she makes me feel physically sick like I could slap her silly !!

• Heart
Reactions: 60

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
Also tips for not being tired with 2 kids try having those 2 kids with ur own man and not someone elses then the dad can help 🙌

• Haha
  • Heart

Humphrey Rudge

Chatty Member
Isn't it ironic that she endlessly rants about ''trolls'' on tattle while she spends day after day trolling the Walkers. You really could not make it up.

• Heart

NoseyParker24

Chatty Member
Every time I read one of the "messages someone sends her" this is the only person I can think of 😂
They're always so far fetched

1715847842226.png

• Haha

Mabel_20

Chatty Member
She hopes Kyle is reminded of Kairo and Kinara daily, she’s happy the fans are chanting ‘where’s Kairo’ at him. What the fuck.
She’s lost her mind.

• Sick
  • Wow
Even if fans were shouting about the unwanteds, it’s not because they side with Lauryn or support her, it’s because they want to rile Kyle hoping it affects his playing. She’s so full of her own self-importance, she relates EVERYTHING to herself. Absolute raging narc

• Heart

Lucymyers

VIP Member
Thread suggestion
Kys got all the kids out on pitch, lozzas watchin at home the bitter bitch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Folklikeme

Chatty Member
Annie made one FYI its a boy post 4 years ago and it still effects poor lozza 🤣🤣

She married the man and didn't even change her insta name to walker. If that was Lauryn she would be updating it at the top of the aisle.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
She’s on the verge of a full scale breakdown. It’s going to be a big one. Someone just explain to me how you can go from being so disgusted at a sperm doner ignoring the existence of your children to allowing one of them children walk around with the fathers name on his back? Never mind you wearing it as a chain around your neck. It’s mad stuff.

• Heart

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
She has to end this now for Kairo’s sake, it’s over! Put Kairo’s best interests FIRST for once in her life!

Kairo seems an adorable little boy, the only reason he knows about ‘dad’ is because his mother keeps reminding him.

She needs to focus on the 2 children and give them the best life, accepting that Kyle is not going to be part of it.

Time to move on, for EVERYONES sake!

• Heart

Lucymyers

VIP Member
On about lisa cheeses kid the weed head re the hating his father....
Still uses his surname tho so cant hate daddy tht much 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

fimfim

VIP Member
Didn’t she say in a public response to a news article that she ‘no longer concerns herself with Kyle’? That aged understandably well. Fuuuuuuck me!

• Haha
Reactions: 57

liv123456

I’m watching Coleen’s Disney doc and I honestly don’t think there’s anything I’d like more than for Annie to do a wagatha documentary about the last 5 years
Make it happen RM
J

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Still thinking about the person that sent Boris Johnson brushes 😂😭
Gonna send loz a muzzle J

• Haha
Reactions: 56

Spongebob86

Chatty Member
She losing it, went the same way just before puma gate 😂, she showing herself as the nut job we all know her to be! And why the fuck would a 4 year old be crying about someone he has met what a handful of times no chance , she abusing those children, my ex went on holiday for 2 weeks and my kid forgot he had a dad 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 56