Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blondetech

VIP Member
This is what happens when you are a lonely , bitter slag with NOTHING in your life !!!
No friends.
Family not interested
No one to confide in or talk to or to say ‘Stop !!!’
No job
Too much time on your hands
She’s gonna EXPLODE on Sunday when RRRR are strutting round The Etiad with the actual Premier League trophy and not some tacky shit of Amazon.
Cant wait 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

kj135

VIP Member
Annie gave loz and olive branch, she didn’t take it and did something that’s not forgivable

• Heart

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
She's either going to go absolutely MENTAL tomorrow or MIA. There will be no inbetween
I’m going for the first.

One thing is for sure there’ll be a instagram story either:
“we see all your messages, in our bubble💙💗
“You all make me laugh🤣 we always appreciate the support”

• Haha
  • Heart

Rose94

VIP Member
Surely refusing to give your child medication when ill is neglect? Crazy bitch will pump cheap filler in her face but won’t give her baby a bit of Calpol 😡

• Angry

Rose94

VIP Member
“Kairo has it now SHE has it” your child has a name loz, I know it’s embarrassing but it’s better than referring to your precious miracle baby as “she” 🤮

• Haha

Tea Rex

I’m so glad he didn’t shy away from walking the boys out with him, including the baby. Although Kyle always does it, this is a big fuck you to Begman and telling her she’s no longer in control. Take a fucking bow.
I’m also said for Kairo but his mother is to blame for that

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Jolie1988

VIP Member
What a sad little life lauryn.

Stay off the drink at night, you're making more of a cunt of yourself as time goes by.

No one is chanting about giro, no one walked out at puma customer services.

No one gives a fuck about you and the constant noise you make and persistently making a fool of your children.

It's so obvious no one sends those messages apart from your other personalities.

It wasnt you, it was patricia...

• Haha
  • Heart

Mabel_20

Chatty Member
She’s so thick 🤦🏼‍♀️ He came back to her and she jumped at the chance to get knocked up again purely to spite Annie. Instead of seeing the opportunity for kairo to build a relationship with his dad, lauryn just saw a chance to get one up 🤮 if you wanted him to “fall in love” with you lauryn you should have played the long game. Carried on meeting in secret for months MAYBE and I mean a very very big maybe he might have stuck around. She blew it for kairo by wanting another cash cow that’s definitely why she resents the girl. She definitely thought Annie would kick him out and he’d go running back to her
This is the thing…. She has played her cards SO badly. She has been the master of her own downfall.

• Heart

button moon

VIP Member
This lassie is seriously deluded... it's almost like a form of psychosis at the moment. She has lost her mind and is in no way in touch with REALITY... she has her own version of reality and she can't see pat that. This is not going to end well for her. I pray for those children I really fo.

• Heart

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
I dunno how I feel about it 😞
Poor Kairo 💔
Baby is adorable and wonderful moment for RRRR
But it’s so sad
I hope he’s not watching 💔💔💔
But it’s the biggest middle finger
MSN chat now means Fuk all

• Heart

looserj

Just imagine her instead of Annie on the pitch, That weird skater boy style she has, those baggy leggings l, top with her tits half hanging out, KW medallion, looking like she needs a good scrub. Total opposite of our perfectly groomed Annie in her nice casual jeans and t shirt, designer trainers looking just effortlessly gorgeous

• Haha
  • Sick
I haven’t read the last few pages, so not sure if this has been posted, but the Man City players are having their kids as mascots today, so will hold hands as they take to the pitch …… which includes Walkers eldest three lads …..🩵🩵🩵
Get the popcorn out lads, Proz is going to combust!

• Heart
  • Haha

Amos83

I’ve been a silent follower on these threads!! But fuck me!! The girl is mental!! Where is Kairo???!! You fucking delusional bitch!! Football fans would never do that!! They’ve got bigger fish to fry!! Go air your pile filled baggy fanny elsewhere!

• Haha
  • Heart