Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blondetech

VIP Member
I think they will and carry on as normal . No way RRR will miss out going on the pitch
---
Wonder if the man of the house goes to watch Brighton or any of the games seen as he’s football mad .
I would absolutely take RRRR on the pitch
Id have their names and DOB on his boots
Id have ‘Dad 2 ‘ on the back of all of their shirts and if I was QA I’d have a Man City top with ‘ Wife Walker ‘ on the back
But then I’m a petty cow so hey ho 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 56

upyernelly

Chatty Member
That little boy sounds so confused in that post and he also sounds wary of answering in the wrong way.
I’m a child protection social worker and while Lauryn does not meet any threshold - she’s clearly a very poor mother who’s causing damage to her children.

• Sad
  • Heart

Rbegum1989

Chatty Member
she’s so deluded one the comments to her from her says. How can a women sit there and let him ignore his own kids. But loz how could you sleep with a married man knowing his got a wife and kids at home waiting for him obvs his fault as well but she needs to stop blaming the wife and start looking at herself and him, she knew he wasn’t there for the first why would he be there for the second and she still chose to have it.

• Heart

Dcshbp

To be absolutely clear, I’m a mum and feel heart sorry for those children because they were conceived to be pay cheques and bartering tools to secure their mother a life she wanted but couldn’t be arsed working for .
The second child was a blatent FU to Annie.
They should never have been introduced to Kyle as their father until he had showed and proved himself to be fit for the job , never have been made to watch him on TV etc that’s all on Lauryn. She pushed and pushed and it’s backfired massively.
The longer she drags this shit on the more damage she is doing and she only has herself to blame for this with her determination to not back away from the situation.
How many on here are, or know someone what would give a limb for what her and her kids have been provided with and would make the best life for them and their little ones ?

• Heart

looserj

She's still trying to push the relationship angle. You were on the side Hun, illegitimate. He didn't walk out on you and your children, he was never there in the first place. You may have been fooled the first time (not that I believe it) but a second time when he's already shown you how he behaves towards your child, nobody to blame there but yourself.
Actually howling off the contradictory comments shes posted to herself. 'The woman always gets the blame' then saying they don't know how a woman can let their husband have unclaimed children, implying it's Annie's fault and blaming the woman! Make it make sense Proz you actual creep

• Heart

MinnieXX

I'll never get over the fact she did that interview branding Annie a 'wicked stepmum'. It was awful enough at the time seeing Annie get all that hate but knowing now that she was pregnant with Annie's husbands child and Annie had offered to meet Kairo and allow RRR makes it even more disgusting. She's the lowest of the low 😡😡

Reactions: 55
She’s an absolute freak of nature. Having a flap because Kairo is calling the baby “he” and she’s so bothered about Tattlers calling it out. Here’s a concept for you: stop recording your kids for the sole purpose of posting on social media you melt.

That poor boy sounds so sweet and sensitive, shame he has a bulldog for a mother

• Sad
  • Heart

Mabel_20

Chatty Member
Genuine question, why would she be concerned? Lauren can’t get anywhere near the City ground!
I think she’ll be there….. remember Annie wrote that RRR get to experience memories with their Dad that no-one Lauryn can’t take away from them.

Kyle’s playing career doesn’t have that much mileage left. They should show they’re not allowing her to dictate their life anymore.

• Heart

Disneygirl89

VIP Member
Lauryn you are not relatable in the slightest; her scummy mummy ”friends” definitely can’t afford to drop £70 on vitamin drops & fabric softener! 🤣

Soon she will be on the “magic mushrooms” 🍄 if she isn’t already micro-dosing, it would explain her erratic behaviour! 👀

View attachment 2943547
Ffs get some lenor and be done with it 😂
Makes me laugh that she preaches all this natural shit and pretends to be earth mother, whilst filled with filler and a penis that don't belong to her!

• Haha
  • Heart

Lucymyers

VIP Member
If that aint the biggest fuck u to prozzaaac i dunno what ever will be.
Wish theyd of hired rachy 4 an half years ago

• Heart

Lucymyers

VIP Member
Because they are still children at the end of the day. They are totally utterly innocent in all this. They didn’t ask to be born. Didn’t ask to have a mum who’s a home wrecker. Didnt ask to be forever known as “unwanted”. Didn’t ask to be used as pawns in their Mum’s never ending games and head fucks. Didn’t ask to have a wider family and siblings that they will never be allowed to know but have shoved down their throats about how Daddy is a real daddy to them. I could go on and on…
They also didnt ask for mummy to demand 2mill off daddy for a termination with kw 1 but hey

• Heart
Reactions: 54

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
Lauryn had she got her way would have had these 4 little boys missing out on this, it’s all they have ever known since birth and she would have been happy for her children to take their place! If she’s upset maybe do some soul searching and take accountability! Having children with a married man who has a whole family was never going to end well.

• Heart

Blondetech

VIP Member
She’s losing the plot cause having Klarna didn’t go the way she planned it at all
She expected K&A to split up for good
She expected Kyle to run to her and be a ‘family’
She expected Kyle to give a shit that Klarna is a girl
She expended Giro to be on the pitch with Kyle
She expected to be at the Rooneys bank holiday party
She expected sympathy from the general public instead of the barrage of abuse she gets under every article about her
Instead she has 99% people calling her out for being the home wrecking , devious , slag that she is !!!
Sucks to be you Prozza !!!
Slag
J

• Heart

Rose94

VIP Member
Her trying to convince everyone the crowd was chanting about kairo is on par with when she tried telling us puma workers were walking out on their jobs in disgust 😂 the DELUSION nobody apart from us tattlers and your benefit mummy army even know who you are let alone kairo ffs

• Haha

Nonyaxx912

Is it sad that I’m absolutely buzzing 😂 this is why they ignore her..because they know things like this will drive her crazier than any direct response will 🤣👏🏻👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 53