Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

catchingup2021

VIP Member
'Cause you know you obsessed
You still think I should change for you
B-, you sound like my ex
You can't say that I hated you, I treated you the best
You still say that I'm playin' you, let me get this off my chest, oh-oh

Chosen lyrics for the latest story 🤣🤣🤣 Lozza hun, Kyle’s hungover after a night on the piss round Rooney’s. He’s prob just FaceTimed your mate Jack Grealish to ask where to get the best Chinese takeaway from. He’s not thinking about you or idiot decisions x 2.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Hiyaguys

VIP Member
Remember when she took Kyle to court to ask for a LV handbag
---
Hahaha remembering the LV handbag request and then her recent post that said “it was all for you both” referring to her kids 🫠

• Haha
  • Sick

Redtea2

VIP Member
Oh the blog she gna address a few things? heres an idea why not just say kyle has his version and i have mine and leave it at that
Why does a grown ass woman have to keep going and going this need for the last word its embarrassing no1 actually cares its all just gossip
The facts are
* he wants his wife
*he has enough money to give her half and walk away and earn more
*he was kicked out came nowhere near u
*if he wanted to see the KWs he has enough money to make that happen
*if annie was so in control neither of ur kids would exsist if she could make him do anything it would be to stop cheating

Hes just not that into you hun
She is unhinged
She slept with a man who abandoned her son for three years and slept with him AGAIN knowing he was married she has no morals at all no fucking shame she disgusts me !! Nothing she says will ever make me think she is decent !! She is goading the walkers for money the tramp

• Heart
  • Angry

4FoxAche

VIP Member
For the blocked 🤫
Trust in the process?

"Be myself knowing the real ones will stay"

Klarna and Klearpay aren't staying out of choice, Liaren. They're fucking stuck with you.

Big Cheese is just enjoying you fuck your life like she did.

Honestly, the cringe is unreal.

• Haha

Redtea2

VIP Member
Confirmation the Walker boys were at the Rooneys party ⚽⚽⚽⚽
Christ que lauryn posting how kiaro is fast
nah that cracked me up that lad saying kyke walkers kids fast 😂😂😂😂👏🏻
---
So Kyle is single but still attending friends houses with his boys and Annie …..
yes the walkers don’t give a shit lauryn is in her dubai meets cunt hovel with her two unwanted kids lonely as fuck ….

• Haha

catchingup2021

VIP Member
Remember when she publicly demanded Kyle and Annie sack their PR 3 months after she’d set up a PR company with an ex The Sun journalist.

• Haha

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
His pathetic wife. You've just got laugh at comments like that. How is she pathetic the woman has been to hell and back and handled herself way better than most. Lauryn defp wrote that message to herself. If anyone is pathetic it is miss loz goodman god she makes me heave. You can tell she lies that much to herself she starts to believe it reality. Weirdo!!!

• Heart

livingforthetea

Remember when… Lauryn demanded Kyle pay back a £9,000 directors loan she’d taken out of her “business” for herself and the judge said he could see it had already been paid back but Lauryn just wanted the money anyway 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Angry
Who mentioned last thread that she never shows any evidence of the kids in her badly created house?

You rattled her.

We are now being shown toys - TWO of them.

She really is a puppet on a string for this thread.
It was me saying there was no toys anywhere 🤣
Have I got you triggered Loz
Might have a few tracks off Amazon but no swimming pool and no dad 💀

• Haha
  • Heart

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
I can’t find the pic but remember when she put hers and Kyle’s name on the scan but he wasn’t in attendance x

• Haha
  • Sick

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
I buckle when she throws in "understandably" in trying to sound intelligent 🤣🤣🤣
Why wont she just fuck off the audacity of this homewrecking skank who was "ready to end their marriage"
Lauren u are not nor have u ever been the wife annie is!! U are not the wronged woman annie is u knew this when u went after a taken man TWICE! U knew this when he kept u and ur kids secret aim ur anger at kyle not annie
Kyle clearly got annie pregnant to keep her she was had no idea her husband was cheating ffs she just started saying i love you to kyle i jst cant get my head around blaming annie if she chooses to save her marriage then its no1s fucking business
Even if kyle promised the world even if he was being truthful when he did it when it comes down to it he wants Annie she needs to get over it
Why is she desperately trying to prove someones husband was her bf 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Bowbow82

VIP Member
Kyle doesn’t wish for canned tuna when he has salt bae steak at home 😘
She’s unreal isn’t she. That’s why Lauren is so pressed. Kyle’s wife, Annie, is a literal goddess and Lauren’s a droopy eyed, stumpy cumbucket. As if she thought Kyle was going to leave Annie for her 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

ThisishowIlivenow

VIP Member
My cousin was at Coleens (all childhood friends were there) and she’s said Annie was there with all the boys but her and Kyle were still abit frosty, to be expected they’re not going to be all lovey dovey yet. Nice that they’re doing family things though! 🥰
Another post incoming when the pump and dump sees this! 🥴

• Haha