Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wilbz90

Chatty Member
Remember when

She did an unsolicited advert for Ann summers on the staircase landing in white lingerie.

Are you not EMBARAZZED

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

livingforthetea

Remember when…despite there literally being millions of names in the world, she named her kid Kyle, then put a story on Instagram asking if it’s too late to change a name 🤡

• Haha
  • Wow

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
She'll be even more hell bent on giro becoming a baller now if kyles boys are looking promising. Hope the messiah grows up to be a ballet dancer, freak trying to mould your child into what you want them to be and not allowing them to be themselves. She's such a desperado in all that she does.

• Haha
  • Heart

Mabel_20

Chatty Member
Remember when she said Kyle was a narcissist, toxic and not worthy of being put in a pedestal but sentences later asked why Kairo shouldn’t get to celebrate his Fathers footballing achievements with him.

• Haha

4FoxAche

VIP Member
There is something about him and I fully get the Kyle thirst.

I've said it before he must have the best dick ever for Liaren to still not be over it.

• Haha
  • Sick

Pjta

I don't agree but everyone is different in their opinion on this and i appreciate that.

'Chosing' your children is raising them to love and respect one another and the people around you. Love isn't getting your side piece pregnant twice and I'm sorry but he did it because he knew he would get away with it! I suppose i just wish these women were a bit more ballsy and said nah, off you go!!! Jog him on Annie!!! I'm really hoping she does and then finds someone who truly loves and respects her. THATS an example to set your kids
I think it's quite clear that everyone involved needs protecting from Lauren. She's unstable and it's actually scary at this point. If Annie were to leave him Lauren would destroy his relationship with his kids. She wouldn't want anyone else having his attention other than K.

• Heart

Bowbow82

VIP Member
When Leicester was in the Premier league and becky Vardy went into the jungle, the Leicester city lads use to frequent a posh hotel in Leicester. They used to bring in prostitutes. Jamie Vardy took 2 prostitutes up to a room with him and left it extremely messy 😳 Also the same place him and becky went after and she was extremely rude and he was polite 🤔and when she demanded the manager went to their room she was barefaced and he thought she was a man 🤣
Now this is TEA 🫖🫖🫖. I don’t blame him, she’s a horror. Probably wanted to not feel emasculated for once in his life 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Mabel_20

Chatty Member
Remember when she plead poverty with the judge and said £8k wasn’t enough but showed off her lipo belly minutes before jetting off on a last minute holiday to the Dominican Republic right after Christmas.

When will this punishment end?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I’m inclined to think they’ve actually fallen out, no way would Proz allow it to be said that she’s a cockhungry monster for footballers 😂😂. I genuinely think this fall out is because Proz had lied to her sisters about things. I also think it speaks volumes to how narcissistic and selfish Proz is to not allow her kids at Hudson’s party. It’s already noted she had the opportunity for Giro to meet RRR but declined. Common denominator - if Proz can’t be there nobody can. Repetitive patterning at its’ finest!

fimfim

VIP Member
Remember when she was crying in front of her kids just long enough for those kids, their dad and his wife to fund an all expenses paid trip to the Dominican Republic where her son could practice saying the names of the half siblings he doesn’t know about in esspanyol.

• Haha

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
I’ll never forget when she said “the dads involved understandably”

Just like how her ‘source’ speaks
Lauren is the dad still involved understandably ?😭
She talks so much shit

Do you we think she puts on different accents when she calls the papers ?

• Haha

Mabel_20

Chatty Member
Remember when she asked people to leave her alone as she wanted to enjoy the only pregnancy she was likely to have as her son was a ‘miracle baby’. Then denied she ever said she was infertile.

• Haha
  • Heart