Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hello from me

VIP Member
View attachment 2923956
When did the Prolapsed one learn the meaning of silence?

I know everything is posted for Kyle... he knows hun. It's why he has fought so hard to get it back. Annie and his boys are the family he wants.
Is this new?
Oh Lauren it didn't work in silence because you wanted that human acknowledged to the world.
When will his end Lauren will you keep on in 10 years time.

REMEMBER when Lauren was going ruin someomes Christmas and ended up ruinimg her own life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Beggy bastard, no one wants to see your smelly arse.

Also she thinks she's giving pure flex showing that she washes herself in a bath in Annie's house instead of a sink wash with baby wipes under the boxroom like she's used to.

Filthy cunt she is...ahhhh pile relief...

• Haha

brinnle

A book! What the actual f8ck.
What would it be ? 3 pages long.
3 shags, 2 up the front , 1 up the piles
The end

• Haha
Mumsnet post

For the members asking me for the tea I have....

Lets just say, The Dubai post is another pointless post to try get Annie's attention and it's failing. Annie and Kyle are NOT considering a move to Saudi for next season. Let's just say someone cough close to Annie who has called out Lauren before is doing a bit of Wagatha Christie here. It is to be used in the next round of courts and the shots that Lauryn/LAUREN are posting about moving to the ME are going to be used as evidence to show why they will be refusing Lauryn/LAUREN from wanting Kinara/Giro Kairo to have a relationship with their siblings!

Lauryn/LAUREN is going full whack to try form that relationship to then use it to take aim at Annie. Thankfully, so far, all she is doing is digging an even deeper hole.

And to those on TL who worry I may cause issues which, I understand, can cause issues for the member who referred me, I promise to play nice and abide all the rules etc :)

---
Tbh it doesn’t sound like that’s someone who’s bothered about Annie, giving off info like that. Why would you show her cards like that
This is what I speculated on the last thread so it’s not an original concept. I agree, if it was someone in Annie’s circle then it’s unlikely they’d be sharing that. Unless it’s all part of a larger plan to isolate Proz and get her to shut up.
---
What a load of nonsense. Why is it always the fault of the other woman instead of the man who can’t stop shagging around?
This argument fucks me off to no end. It’s okay to not blame the “poor innocent woman” who knowingly shagged another woman’s husband but God forbid she’s held accountable for the way she’s blasted Annie for the last 4 years whilst inflicting God knows what degree of emotional damage on the kids SHE was the only one who had a say in birthing. Let’s blame it all on the man because that’s what feminism tells us to do 🤡

Last edited:
  • Heart

giogio

VIP Member
Suns shining and lauryns sat in writing blogs. You live in Brighton girl get those kids out to the beach or having fun somewhere you lonely miserable witch

bluecups

VIP Member
A source close to Lauryn insisted: “Lauryn has proved on social media that her narrative isn’t untrue.

"Any attempt to change the narrative has been from Kyle and Annie to save face because Annie feels humiliated. Understandably, but she should turn to Kyle for that.

"Annie should just own the fact she is sticking by Kyle instead of pretending things haven’t happened to make herself feel better.”

They added: “Everything Lauryn does she has her children at the forefront of her mind.

"She has legal advice and so she knows what she can and can’t do. Lauryn won’t feel intimated by their father's money which Annie has access to to try to control her.”

Once again, Annie is the villain in her eyes. Pack it in Loz you fucking desperado.
"She has legal advice".........yeah, paid for by Kyle & Annie Walker. The brass neck of this ho.

• Angry

Lucymyers

VIP Member
Isn't it weird that Lauren never posts pictures on holiday with her mates having a good time. I imagine she isn't a girls girl and doesn't have any friends or doesn't get invited to holidays with friends. It's quite sad really. She seems a bit of a loner like Martha
She told annie in beefa she was a girls girl

• Haha
  • Sick

minnietheminx

VIP Member
Another article in DM on the Walkers with no pic of Begman again, keep it up Rachel Monk, mentioning her less and less 🙏🙏🙏🙏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

Hiyaguys

VIP Member
Remember when she bought the Kyle Walker vans because she thought they were named after the footballer and not the skateboarder

• Haha
  • Heart

puddleduck

VIP Member
Annie lives in a big enough house to never interact with him if she chooses not to and am sure has separate sleeping arrangements, (who wouldn't?)
The most admirable thing is that she puts her children first and knows they are happier and more content with him around.
She has nothing to prove to anyone and has probably endured years of his shenanigans.
One strong woman is our Annie.

• Heart

wils2021

Remember when she told Kyle to put a muzzle on his wife with the song ‘smooth criminal Annie are you ok’ because he was seen getting wild in a bar 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
  • Wow

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Someone in a loving relationship wouldn’t be saving one part of a conversation on MSN

• Haha

minnietheminx

VIP Member
Loz is on Amazon ordering a running machine for Giro! How long before she starts calling him ‘rapid’
Can tell they are Kyle walkers kids is gonna do her in!!!! Can we have the curtains GIF? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha