Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Yeah that’s usually how it goes is it not? It’s The innocent ones that end up being the mug.
Not a mug no, having their kindness taken for weakness or other phrases which aren’t as derogatory as what you use when all they’re trying to do is provide a family unit for their children they’ve had with the partner they’ve been with since they were a kid.

Anyone else bored of people coming on this thread to talk about Annie? Because SAME

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Fizz22

VIP Member
Sos, I'm jumping pages (#because I can #history repeats itself) anyway, her "followers" are the same that would absolutely BERATE a person for being a benefit cheat....but accept her. Her followers are the type that would STEAL another's man in anyway they could....because basically they can (man's a joke if it happens anyway but I've seen some of these women at work...quite eye opening) ....her followers are the type that HATE annie because she doesn't accept liaryns kids, but would reject their fellas kids. I've seen these people. They want acceptance. A psychologist would have a field day with them. We need to remember this. They're not wired like you and I.

• Heart

MinnieXX

So how do we get one copy to share between us? Probably the only copy sold.
IF by any chance she does get a book published I'll take one for the team, buy it and post the contents on here for you all. And then I'll use it as toilet roll.

• Haha

ellieb123_xo

VIP Member
Mumsnet post

For the members asking me for the tea I have....

Lets just say, The Dubai post is another pointless post to try get Annie's attention and it's failing. Annie and Kyle are NOT considering a move to Saudi for next season. Let's just say someone cough close to Annie who has called out Lauren before is doing a bit of Wagatha Christie here. It is to be used in the next round of courts and the shots that Lauryn/LAUREN are posting about moving to the ME are going to be used as evidence to show why they will be refusing Lauryn/LAUREN from wanting Kinara/Giro Kairo to have a relationship with their siblings!

Lauryn/LAUREN is going full whack to try form that relationship to then use it to take aim at Annie. Thankfully, so far, all she is doing is digging an even deeper hole.

And to those on TL who worry I may cause issues which, I understand, can cause issues for the member who referred me, I promise to play nice and abide all the rules etc :)

---
Tbh it doesn’t sound like that’s someone who’s bothered about Annie, giving off info like that. Why would you show her cards like that
I call bs. Annie has kept so quiet all this time about EVERYTHING, the last thing she’s going to be mouthing off about is the court case.

• Heart

MrsJones83

VIP Member
“A source said: "Lauryn has been approached for several TV opportunities as they see how invested people are in her life.

"There’s much more to her story and people can see this.

"A lot of Lauryn’s fans have asked her to do a tell all book but that would take up a lot of time and currently Lauryn’s priorities are her children and making sure their futures are secured.

"Although a tell all book isn’t off the cards for the future but isn’t in her immediate plans.”

Friends of Annie and Kyle said: "If Lauryn wanted to write a book on herself and her children that would be her own prerogative but how she is positioning this, it seems unlikely for that to be the case.

"Therefore, we can only believe that this is just another attempt from Lauryn to gain financial and promotional gain amid what she continues to make an already a mucky public spat which breaches the privacy of all the children involved.

Kyle Walker risks explosive showdown between wife Annie and Lauryn Goodman after ‘inviting’ ex and two kids to Euros
"The legal implications of releasing a tell all book is damming and it would be unlikely that it would be approved for publication considering the false narrative that Lauryn has relentlessly spun."

🙌🏻👏🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

MrsM18

I feel like at this point Kyle just needs to release a big fuck of tell all- and tell the complete truth with receipts no matter how much it embarrasses him. People will get over it eventually and she can never open her trap again. Well she could but she’d have fuck all to mess about with
I actually think his interview was the tell all, RM clearly guided it, a confession to the big picture and no content on the detail whilst letting it slip that she effectively blackmailed him and he went along with it so he could go home to Annie and the boys was PR genius. There is no receipt she can post now that doesn’t provoke the response yes but you blackmailed him and he was just doing that to make sure he could get home to his wife and kids. He’s removed all merit from any receipt she can post and let’s be honest, her receipts have only so far made Kyles version look more convincing.

Loving relationship - one Snapchat message captured on a burner where he’s clearly been antagonised.

2 meetings with Kairo both demonstrating that he’s a stranger to Kairo. Never met the girl.

DNA tests

As Kyle said no meals, no cinema trips. You dont pay to wine and dine prostitutes when you are already paying for sex.

• Heart
  • Haha

Humphrey Rudge

Chatty Member
She said Kairo supports Liverpool and Man City. Just wait until the other kids at school find out he supports two teams from the same league and one of them because his father, who disowned him from birth, plays for them. They are going to ripp the absolute piss out of him.

• Sad
  • Heart

4FoxAche

VIP Member
What a load of nonsense. Why is it always the fault of the other woman instead of the man who can’t stop shagging around?
It takes two people to have sex. Kyle has taken accountability for his part. If his wife is willing to work on things that is her prerogative.

Liaren is the problem. Since Kyle has taken accountability and apologised to Annie. She has ramped up her harassment and bullying of Annie.

You do know which thread you're on?

• Heart
Agree that Annie is not a mug. It takes a really strong person to be able to try and move on after infidelity. You shouldn’t judge her decision as there’s kids involved and I certainly wouldn’t trust Kyle and who he would bring into their lives. Annie will be living with the hurt every single day. She’ll be trying to get on with it and be strong for her boys but it’ll be a sore one. He’s treated her despicably. As well as trying to process what Kyle has done to her, she’s got Lauryn relentlessly harassing her. Her family must be worried sick about her ☹
I agree. It's simply lazy calling Annie a mug.
Children are involved and it's not an easy decision. She's delt with this far better than I could have done with what her husband has done to her and Lauryn being a cunt from the sidelines.
I think an emotional affair (which many do and think it's fine as nothing has been stuck in) is far harder to deal with, at least for Annie she knows Lauryn was only an easy goal spreading it out there for any rich guy to ride.

• Heart

fimfim

VIP Member
She has done sod all with her life other than have 2 kids with a married man in the space of 4 years.
What is she going to write about? The whole book will be a very short, fictionary tale ode to K and an ‘evil’ queen.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lurker111

Chatty Member
Remember when...

Liaryn told her 'boyfriend' that he was not to get his wife pregnant under any circumstances....

Also Remember when...

Tattlers caused the meltdowns of all meltdowns by letting Liaryn who does not read tattle know her 'boyfriend' had infact gotten his wife pregnant despite her blackmailing attempts. 🙈

• Haha

Redtea2

VIP Member
Sick of hearing it you made your point …
FYI I don’t care what Annie is she is HIS wife and I love the fact it winds lauryn up so I don’t care what she does 😂😂👏🏻

• Heart
  • Haha

Hiyaguys

VIP Member
Mumsnet post

For the members asking me for the tea I have....

Lets just say, The Dubai post is another pointless post to try get Annie's attention and it's failing. Annie and Kyle are NOT considering a move to Saudi for next season. Let's just say someone cough close to Annie who has called out Lauren before is doing a bit of Wagatha Christie here. It is to be used in the next round of courts and the shots that Lauryn/LAUREN are posting about moving to the ME are going to be used as evidence to show why they will be refusing Lauryn/LAUREN from wanting Kinara/Giro Kairo to have a relationship with their siblings!

Lauryn/LAUREN is going full whack to try form that relationship to then use it to take aim at Annie. Thankfully, so far, all she is doing is digging an even deeper hole.

And to those on TL who worry I may cause issues which, I understand, can cause issues for the member who referred me, I promise to play nice and abide all the rules etc :)

---
Tbh it doesn’t sound like that’s someone who’s bothered about Annie, giving off info like that. Why would you show her cards like that
This doesn’t make much sense to me though, you don’t have to go to court and explain why you don’t want your children to have contact with other half siblings

wilbz90

Chatty Member
Remember when :
She drove all the way from Brighton to view a house with no funds or job to get a mortgage .
This wins for me. How fucking MENTAL must you be with no income bar Kyle’s money to rent a house.

Bellend of a woman

• Haha