Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
When will she realise it does not matter what proof she has
He never wanted her
I follow a girl on TikTok been with her man years and just had IVF and pregnant with twins he has left her for another woman

if kyle wanted lauryn nothing is stopping him FFS 🤦‍♀️!!! Nothing she says matters it’s over it’s done with he picked what he wants it was never questioned!! Move the fuck on and stop writing about them !!
Aww is this Jai? I follow her too 😔 poor woman. Some men are absolute scum

• Sad
Reactions: 12

Spongebob86

Chatty Member
This doesn’t make much sense to me though, you don’t have to go to court and explain why you don’t want your children to have contact with other half siblings
Exactly only reason would be if lauren is trying to push a relationship through the court papers but I can't see that happening! She hates those kids let's be honest!

• Haha

giogio

VIP Member
Lads there’s a particular person that said they like winding us up.
I can see ‘show ignored content’
Must be said person
Following suit and putting said person on ignore

• Heart
  • Haha

veevee04

VIP Member
Agree he hasn’t respected his marriage vows to date, but people can and do change. If she believes he can, and he gets help to understand why he hurt his ‘best friend’ as he said, they can overcome this, it’s their choice, just as having children is. I don’t think she would be giving things another go if she was planning to get shot of him eventually, she loves him, and I believe he loves her. Nothing can undo the past, but you can change the future. The problem here is the stalker and abuser, they need to deal with her and shut her up, so they can focus on what they want to do moving forward.
Do you think he can change ? If it was just Loz perhaps but it's been multiple women over the years the ones we know about anyway. Laura Brown, orgy sex party during lockdown , flashing in bar and kissing them then Loz on top of all that. If it's not Loz it will be someone else, because he has no impulse control.

lola2505

IF by any chance she does get a book published I'll take one for the team, buy it and post the contents on here for you all. And then I'll use it as toilet roll.
Please buy it second hand then we compensate the poor fool who bought not Lauren!! Probably get it for 1p plus delivery

• Haha