Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
I got bad health news today ( nothing serious) but you lot have cheered me right up. You are funny fuckers. Although i do worry sometimes Lizzy’s memes are directed at my posts 🤣😬 and I annoy her 🤣🤣

Sorry lizzy if i did. Couldn’t sleep so I was up early posting 🤣🤣
*flicks through notebook *📓
Can’t see you on my DND list 😂
Hope you’re okay 🤍🤍🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 13

itsnotmereally

VIP Member
  • Haha

Bettie

Beauty & the Beast 🌹
No offence and not moderating, we are free to post what we like; but I *personally* dislike any comparison pics as it's not fair on Queen Annie. Lauren is a rotten, disgusting, immoral skank and it doesn't matter what either of them look like.
(ETA I have explained that badly, it's late & I'm tired, sorry)

OGJessicaFletcher

VIP Member
Ayyy Loz Khloe has a new machine that might fix your Fishy Fanny 😂🙊

Attachments

• Haha
Agree he hasn’t respected his marriage vows to date, but people can and do change. If she believes he can, and he gets help to understand why he hurt his ‘best friend’ as he said, they can overcome this, it’s their choice, just as having children is. I don’t think she would be giving things another go if she was planning to get shot of him eventually, she loves him, and I believe he loves her. Nothing can undo the past, but you can change the future. The problem here is the stalker and abuser, they need to deal with her and shut her up, so they can focus on what they want to do moving forward.
What a load of nonsense. Why is it always the fault of the other woman instead of the man who can’t stop shagging around?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12