Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wonka

Aww is this Jai? I follow her too 😔 poor woman. Some men are absolute scum
She has a thread on here but i cant comment there as its a tiktok one 🙄. She's proper toxic too. Won't address whether she's pregnant anymore but click baiting being in hospital also going out drinking and smoking. It's really bizarre

• Wow
Reactions: 15

MrsMarvelous

I think (hope) over time Kyle will see the kids and annie may be involved in that. I think she knows he is a good dad and that a pull for him will be wondering about the children. I hope this does happen for the children’s sake because they don’t have much hope with Prozza as a mum. Clearly annie isn’t the bad witch that Prozza made her out to be if she was open to Giro meeting RRR so potentially over time she may play Prozza at her own game… give her blessing for a relationship with the kids which will KILL prozza as she will have no involvement.
The only way is to do it through Lawyers, kids dropped off and collected for visits, only way I would allow it.

Spongebob86

Chatty Member
Do you think he can change ? If it was just Loz perhaps but it's been multiple women over the years the ones we know about anyway. Laura Brown, orgy sex party during lockdown , flashing in bar and kissing them then Loz on top of all that. If it's not Loz it will be someone else, because he has no impulse control.
I personally think he needs a lot and I mean a lot of self work and therapy, his behaviour isn't normal no matter how you look at it, almost like he likes punishment or something going back to that panface fuck

Taytolover88

It's just becky.Vardy
She likes to call others out ,her husband cheats, on her so much ,she knows this but stays for the life
---
Didn’t you say before that you know of lauryn? Was she a client at the hotel 😂
No she was never there I know of her
---
She likes to call others out ,her husband cheats, on her so much ,she knows this but stays for the life
---

No she was never there I know of her

Reactions: 14

Blondetech

VIP Member
  • Heart

Mabel_20

Chatty Member
They'll surely make a Netflix documentary about this crazy whore and just how far she went, all the lies etc. TV gold.
We should all write to Disney plus asking for a Coleen style docuseries about it.

• Haha

ThisishowIlivenow

VIP Member
I know 🫣

It’s not like Lizzy hasn’t already directed people 100 times to join the Annie and Kyle thread if they want to chat about Annie 🙄.
Probably why she's done a bunk, she's over it and thoroughly enjoyed her bank holiday while we're all over here 😵💫

• Haha

Ladxb21

When Leicester was in the Premier league and becky Vardy went into the jungle, the Leicester city lads use to frequent a posh hotel in Leicester. They used to bring in prostitutes. Jamie Vardy took 2 prostitutes up to a room with him and left it extremely messy 😳 Also the same place him and becky went after and she was extremely rude and he was polite 🤔and when she demanded the manager went to their room she was barefaced and he thought she was a man 🤣
Great tea! When you say "extremely messy" what do you mean? Dare I ask?! 😂😂

• Haha

poppybelle59

Chatty Member
I’ve been stalking all of the girth n turf lads on insta and found a couple more pics of Kyle at the Rooney’s party. They do a pod cast so no doubt more details of the party will come out on the next episode 😂
---

Ive just posted a couple more pics for you 🤣👀
You can see Kyle's kid in the background of that pic

• Heart

minnietheminx

VIP Member
toxic bitches love a quote / preach/ healing journey
That Rebecca cheated on Marcel and all her posts since are fukin preachy
Yeah yeah loz
Toxic twunt
They love an ‘indirect’ too chicken to tell it straight as that gets challenged, they much prefer the indirects to harass and bully others! Still silent on Sian eh Loz?
As we used to say growing up, ‘come and say it to my face bitch’
sent from Mrs Walker’s peachy ass!

• Haha