Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Thinking about that message she shared ….

Shocking to think she shared a message that not only implied Sian was shagging Kyle…

BUT … also implying that Kyle and Annie would mistreat her children should there be contact!

Surely sharing such a defamatory message could have consequences?
I think I missed something... What was the message she shared?

Reactions: 9

lola2505

How did you get this when it’s preorder?
Pre orders always get them before official release for some reason, I pre order them all every season and have never waited more than a few days for it. Wish I could say it’s because my kids dad is a non married footballer 🤣
least you didn’t have to offer to do the deed with any willing player/kit man for the privilege

• Haha

simmyonfleek

Annie is definitely a mug. I feel sorry for her and I like her but she is a mug. If my mates fella kept cheating on her and knocking up slags behind her back then she got back with him and then he went and knocked the slag up all over again I’d want to fking shake her. If she’s not a mug then what’s a mug?

I thought you said Annie should change her insta name to AnnieWalker and post a big family picture on the other th.read? What’s changed?
Purely for the purpose of pissing lauryn off.
---
Annie is the queen of unbothered so its a total waste of energy calling her a mug esp when shes the innocent one in this her and her 4 boys ❤
I’m actually not arsed what any of these people do/don’t do. It’s not real life for me. I think she’s a mug. Lauren’s a tramp and Kyle’s a dog

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Sick
  • Haha

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
She has a thread on here but i cant comment there as its a tiktok one 🙄. She's proper toxic too. Won't address whether she's pregnant anymore but click baiting being in hospital also going out drinking and smoking. It's really bizarre
I seen all that on tiktok also. I did think maybe she's had a termination 😬 off to find her thread 🤣
---
She seems odd I felt sorry for her but last night I looked every video is about her ex and his new girlfriend
then she was doing what lauryn does mentioning abuse and narcissistic and Claire’s law

I thought if she knew this why is she arsed he left then she made out she left him 😂🤡
Is she the one that's recently been posting about him being physically abusive? I can't remember because so many of these types come up on my fyp... no idea why, I'm just there for horsey vids 🐎🤣

Reactions: 8

Redtea2

VIP Member
She has a thread on here but i cant comment there as its a tiktok one 🙄. She's proper toxic too. Won't address whether she's pregnant anymore but click baiting being in hospital also going out drinking and smoking. It's really bizarre
She seems odd I felt sorry for her but last night I looked every video is about her ex and his new girlfriend
then she was doing what lauryn does mentioning abuse and narcissistic and Claire’s law

I thought if she knew this why is she arsed he left then she made out she left him 😂🤡

Redtea2

VIP Member
First the Euro’s, now this. She will turn up literally anywhere without an invite nowadays 😂

What a Sinai she is obsessed with people
she needs sectioning