Lauryn Goodman #9 Chloe & Amelia watch your men, Sis is wearing bracelets to get preggo again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hadn’t heard that. Where did she say this?
She said they were friends for 8 years in an interview but trips herself in knots telling different porkies on different days.

Its not easy to keep track of what lies you are telling and what is reality when you write messages to yourself everyday as if it really happened 😂 no wonder she gets confused

Reactions: 16
Even if it was a coincidence (which it isnt) why post it? Surely you can get him to lift his hands up again and take another pic? It's clearly obvious now if it wasn't already whats she's doing and its weird, creepy and quite scary behaviour

Reactions: 14
Why would he chase her for still can’t get over that pic of her face behind Dele Ali she was putting herself on a plate for anyone and everyone

Reactions: 12
I remember and think it was Chloe who put something on insta to say that KW had chased Lauryn for years
I once seen Mel Reeves having a go and replying to one of us nasty trolls who were saying Lauryn was a duck and chuck that we were wrong because Kyle had been "chasing her for years."

Why would Kyle chase her when he probably could have literally thousands of better looking more mentally stable women then her lol.

And again when she announced king kerchings pregnancy she said they'd been friends for years which contradicts again 😴

Reactions: 16
Chloe’s picture with her daughter has the starting 11 on screen and Lauren’s commented “better background…
Oh the embarrassment this kids are being used for attention constantly.

Thread suggestion that’ll piss her off 🤣
The Walker stalker, bullshit talker with a gagging order.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
I bet them footballers are so relived she didn’t trap them her face is so cringe in that pic

Reactions: 17
I can not stand this pathetic girl I can’t believe her
family condone her behaviour. Absolute desperado she’s done herself no favours the kind of men she wants will not go near her now she’s gny need to settle for wee joe the bin man you’ve had you’re claim to fame you fucked it!

Reactions: 20
Commented on one of her stupid followers comments: deleted and blocked in 10 seconds. Literally. She’s so pathetic, imagine sitting there waiting for the comments 😂😂😂
I think she has it set up on Instagram whereby you can put certain words in and it will post then give the comment off to a separate folder... so negative words she will have set up are Annie, Kyle all his kids name, obv swear words and probably the word Beggy 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
HAHAHAH. She needs sectioned
The social services should be on to her how humiliating for her and her son.. The sisters man needs a good seeing to another desperado wishing he was Kyle full family are repulsive

Reactions: 13
Thread #10 reaching new levels of desperation, hope Kyle Walker has got that molestation

Reactions: 12
Likes to keep the comments positive, but allows and comments back to all negative comments about Kyle being a tit dad. All because they don’t think a man has the right to choose to not be in a child’s life. Probably the same women support women aborting unwanted pregnancies 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.