Lauryn Goodman #9 Chloe & Amelia watch your men, Sis is wearing bracelets to get preggo again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine the conversations between the wags
Guess what she’s done now! No way that’s so tragic!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What I need to know is why her sisters will sit and take these dumb photos of her!!!!!! Even they are mugging her off sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind she’s clearly hung up on the Kyle thing her family need to support her moving on now!

Just wondering if there is a motive behind the sisters’ not stopping her in this vendetta?

Chloe’s gain would be Lauryn making a show of herself which would make Chloe feel superior to her and that her life (even with Grant cheating) will be seen to be better than Lauryn’s. It gives Chloe the upper hand and Lauryn would only be known for being her sister and the mad bunny boiler who was a one night stand for Kyle.

Amelia’s motive could be that any Goodman publicity means there is a small chance that her name might be in the article too as she is as thirsty as Lauryn is
🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 28
When Chloe released the video of her talking about the football boots it was like she was riding on Kyle walkers back too trying to throw his name in at every opportunity she could - Grant is not well known enough for Chloe. I think she’s realised that now 🤣

Reactions: 20
It's well seen she didn't take time to photoshop. Her thunder thighs and elephant arse is plain as day for once 💁‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It was unintentional 🤣🤣🤣 looooooool okay hun!
Absolute desperate move, I'm actually embarrassed for her!
Shes obvs trying to get all ger digs in before the Euros are over and she has nothing else to post about apart from pumping and her daft bracelets!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The Goodmans are having a glam night out up the Working Men’s club by the look of it. Next pic will be them tucking into Scampi Fries.

• Haha
I can’t remember what’s been posted on this thread now but we all know laurens narrative is that he hounded her sister (the one from the tv show) for laurens number, right?

I mean honestly….why the hell would he chase her when he has 10’s of women who throw their vaginas at him, and he openly pays women for sex?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Omg and now her videos ‘I like to keep my Instagram positive’ OK THEN HUN
That’s her excuse for controlling the narrative... she wants new people to think she is loved and no one posts bad comments about her 😂😂 she is an absolute knobhead, she reads on here and then puts a little narrative or video up like it’s a coincidence...

Reactions: 11
Why does almost everyone comment and say how cute or gorgeous the little one is when most have actually NEVER seen him. I cant believe she comments on EVERY SINGLE comment made by someone.

Reactions: 18
I can’t remember what’s been posted on this thread now but we all know laurens narrative is that he hounded her sister (the one from the tv show) for laurens number, right?

I mean honestly….why the hell would he chase her when he has 10’s of women who throw their vaginas at him, and he openly pays women for sex?! 😂
What????
They were friends for years so surely he would have her number

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

I hadn’t heard that. Where did she say this?

Reactions: 4
How the duck has he documented it he’s never in his life mentioned here or that baby it’s literally like he’s mentally blocked any memory of her out of his brain 😂 and at the end of the day she could cut her head off and put it on a plate in the middle of the pitch and Kyle and Annie will still not say anything!!! When is she gna learn they won’t ever give her recognition bcos she wants to ruin their marriage I doubt Annie will post anything in retaliation their too busy watching the game 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Annie and her exchanged numbers on a night out saying us ladies need to stick together or something like that she’s those snakey friend you can’t trust but we haven’t heard their side only crazy’s

Reactions: 14
That woman writing the comment about taking a dislike to kyle!! Why? He has a right to not to want a child that was made from a one night stand, should be the same right as when a woman doesn't want to continue a pregnancy. Imagine the woman getting harassed like this. Just move on and look after your child ffs.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.