Lauryn Goodman #9 Chloe & Amelia watch your men, Sis is wearing bracelets to get preggo again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kyle was brilliant… to top it off him waving to his family and blowing kisses (not to you Lauryn) 🤣

And singing sweet caroline loving life 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I once seen Mel Reeves having a go and replying to one of us nasty trolls who were saying Lauryn was a duck and chuck that we were wrong because Kyle had been "chasing her for years."

Why would Kyle chase her when he probably could have literally thousands of better looking more mentally stable women then her lol.

And again when she announced king kerchings pregnancy she said they'd been friends for years which contradicts again 😴
I know Mel Reeves doesn’t take down nasty comments there have been a few in her Insta, but at least it’s a balance view, she chooses not to acknowledge them.... I don’t reckon they are as friendly as they were... also what happened to Lauryn living in Cheshire... she must have spent up on her turkey teef, and extended holiday 😁😁😁 or maybe she has been barred 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So people saying Kairo is probably going to play football and her agreeing 🤣 If any of Kyle’s kids will play it’s likely the three boys who live with him and have their dad coaching them rather than Kairo who has Grant has his ‘mentor’ 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I know Mel Reeves doesn’t take down nasty comments there have been a few in her Insta, but at least it’s a balance view, she chooses not to acknowledge them.... I don’t reckon they are as friendly as they were... also what happened to Lauryn living in Cheshire... she must have spent up on her turkey teef, and extended holiday 😁😁😁 or maybe she has been barred 🤣🤣🤣
I think Mel has a new man so probably isn't bothered and has moved on from her own drama, also she changed her child's name to Reeves and hasn't needed to hang on to her baby's dad's name. If Lauryn was ma mate I'd distance myself

• Heart
Reactions: 21
As ill mention again lozza hun for when u catch up on your tattle posts as soon as king kachinnngs gone to sleep...kyle doesnt give a tit about your beggy instagram posts. His partner and 3 sons have just watched him an his teamates get into the final!!!!! Can u imagine how he must feel knowing his 3 boys have just watched daddy achieve all this he was on bleeping fire...meanwhile u sugar tits are stood infront of a big screen pausing itv to get your only family foto youll have of you pnut an kw snr. You absolute sad act...

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I think she has it set up on Instagram whereby you can put certain words in and it will post then give the comment off to a separate folder... so negative words she will have set up are Annie, Kyle all his kids name, obv swear words and probably the word Beggy 🤣🤣🤣🤣
No there’s loads of comments mentioning Kyle. I was also blocked immediately after deleting my comment 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone dare ask her these questions?
1. Is Kairo’s first name ‘King’ and if not why does she and everyone else call him King Kairo (would be funny to see how she would answer without admitting she Single White Female’d Annie)?
2. Is she not allowed to mention Kyle by name?
3. Are the three 🦁 in her grid post a homage to Kairo’s 3 brothers and did she consider starting a petition for 4 🦁? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can’t remember what’s been posted on this thread now but we all know laurens narrative is that he hounded her sister (the one from the tv show) for laurens number, right?

I mean honestly….why the hell would he chase her when he has 10’s of women who throw their vaginas at him, and he openly pays women for sex?! 😂
Bet it was Chloe he was cracking onto and she was like ‘Nah mate your too ugly but I have a lookalike sister who’s desperate and after ten long years of being diverted he took the bait. Bet he wishes he’d just wanked himself off that night.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.