Lauryn Goodman #9 Chloe & Amelia watch your men, Sis is wearing bracelets to get preggo again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kyles horror at realising that the physco bunny boiler was in the stands at wembley all along!!!!! 😜😜
AC876B73-4888-4C04-83F6-4A9AEA1DA1A3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Just caught up on this thread its been agesss!!!

Im from Sheffield and live close to where Kyle was brought up.. im sure his sister went to my school too.. I used to see Kyle out a lot in clubs etc and sometimes saw Annie out shopping in Meadowhall.. im sure she used to go to my cousins school as well and heard she was really nice so i'm team ANNIE AND KYLE !!!! 💕 even if he has been a dick they have been together YEARSSS!!!

i cannot stand lauryn!!! She blocked me when she was pregnant because i liked a comment on Annie's instagram that was aimed at L...
She really has got way too much time on her hands!!

i cannot believeeeeee she even gave her son the initials KW and was even going to call him Kyle Walker?! WTF. Shes the biggest beg.

Tonights picture is embarrassing i have second hand embarrassment.
All the shirts with WALKER on the back🙄😒fgs..

I honestly don't think Kyle has any interest in seeing Kairo at all and I think if he wanted to see him he would-I don't see Annie stopping any relationship either.

Ive noticed Kyle wearing a wedding ring now are they married yet or still engaged? I bet Annie has his on lock now.

He played so well tonight im not a fan of football but think England will win! Xx

Kyles horror at realising that the physco bunny boiler was in the stands at wembley all along!!!!! 😜😜View attachment 652650
I saw him like that i wondered what he was looking at😅😩 he saw Lauryn in the crowd lol

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She had a tripod set up filming the reaction of the team coming out & then she screen shot the pic of her & king kairo kash kow in front of Kyle

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Wow this thread was busy last night but nothing the saddo does surprises me.
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🍺🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's awful Annie can't even post on social media anymore because of a crazy stalker. LaurEn will be up this morning planning for Sunday 🤦‍♀️ a shirt with walker mama on it

One blessing - family will be on the pitch after the match on Sunday. Bunny boiler will have a fit when his 3 kids join him on the pitch while she is stuck at home pausing her screen to take pictures of herself with him 😂 I still can't get over how unhinged and obsessed she is. She will be back stalking cheshire on monday.

She is up writing messages to herself taking digs at Annie again. I don't know how Annie bites her tongue

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
She defo wrote that msg to herself yeah he is that child’s dad but he doesn’t wanna know you or the boy get over it and move on you pathetic nut job

Reactions: 27
So Lauren you have the rights to celebrate and do what you want but Kyle doesn’t have the rights to?

The “rights” to tickled me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh wow! I mean if you really thought it was a cute pic of you and your son and it’s so hard to capture just bleeping crop your stalker victim out of it!
And Chloe…. What an absolute trashy woman…. They are all vile!

Reactions: 15
Anyone else notice that it looks like Chloe and Lauryn have shared that outfit to take photos in front of their projector screen? “Oi let me borrow your vest and jeans so I can take a photo of me in front of the man I’m STALKING” em. Barra. Sing.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did anyone see the comment from Lauren where it was mentioned Kairo might play football.. she said if he does it will be grass roots, nothing handed to him. If he wants it he will have to work for it. Does she hear herself like haha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Did anyone see the comment from Lauren where it was mentioned Kairo might play football.. she said if he does it will be grass roots, nothing handed to him. If he wants it he will have to work for it. Does she hear herself like haha
She is a bleeping idiot, you have to be good at football to be a footballer. Kyle can’t just hand his son a career 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She is one stupid witch one thing you can’t hand down unfortunately is talent. So yes it will be grass roots you bleeping imbecile just like every other little child hoping to be a footballer. And if he is talented it takes an awful lot of hard work, dedication and self sacrifice. When they’re mates are out doing what they want the young footballer needs to go to training, live reasonably healthy and give up one weekend morning for matches. Nothing handed down she is clueless 🤯

Reactions: 21
She is one stupid witch one thing you can’t hand down unfortunately is talent. So yes it will be grass roots you bleeping imbecile just like every other little child hoping to be a footballer. And if he is talented it takes an awful lot of hard work, dedication and self sacrifice. When they’re mates are out doing what they want the young footballer needs to go to training, live reasonably healthy and give up one weekend morning for matches. Nothing handed down she is clueless 🤯
She literally thought when the 2 blue lines came up on the test (let's face it kidney scan story is bollocks) that everything would be handed down.

Even if you could "hand down" a career in football, Kyle would have had to have seen King Kerching in person surely? 🤣

Reactions: 18
She is a bleeping idiot, you have to be good at football to be a footballer. Kyle can’t just hand his son a career 🙄
Exactly look at the beckham boys they tried to push them into football and one of them into tennis, they are just not good enough

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
She literally thought when the 2 blue lines came up on the test (let's face it kidney scan story is bollocks) that everything would be handed down.

Even if you could "hand down" a career in football, Kyle would have had to have seen King Kerching in person surely? 🤣
I could imagine that desperate witch getting him privately coached every single day so she could harp on about him following his blood line as is his right 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Kyle wouldnt hand him a farleys rusk ni mind a top football career 😭🤣

I love how she thinks that kyle will be bothered/upset by the photos/posts she put on last nite. Lauryn if youre in any doubt that he didnt give a flying duck about postings last nite have a little youtube on the team singing sweet caroline after the match...the bit where he blows kisses to his partner and sons is my fave bit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.