Lauryn Goodman #9 Chloe & Amelia watch your men, Sis is wearing bracelets to get preggo again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet she’s fuming at how well Kyle played tonight! Was ready with her #karma for if England lost I’m sure 😂! He might be a rat in his personal life but my god, he plays well on the pitch! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Found this thread a few weeks ago, you guys are hilarious! Never commented before but seeing her write that about people sending nice messages has sent meo_O she is going on like she is the wronged party in this. He is just doing his job! Why would she be getting supportive messages WHY!!
exactly he’s literally just at work he’s not said or done anything to provoke her the psycho!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
England playing really well and winning is making her look even more pathetic with the harassment now. Most of England will be invested in this tournament (especially now) and she’s literally been trying to bring one of their best players down. Made herself look like a right tit 😏😏😏😏

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wait for her Daily Mail article tomorrow "receives messages of support because one night stands didn't get offered a ticket in the family stand - new petition launched" 🤭

Shes likely sitting at home with 10 messages to herself ready for a defeat saying "blame it on the boots"

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Haha yes, her being smug about them losing (and blaming the boots) has backfired on her massive pan face 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is she gonna do this every England game ffs 🙄
FFS I actually gave her credit for realising she behaved like a 🛎 end last England game but it’s like a compulsion to her, she just can’t help making herself more of an embarrassment than she already is with these fake messages of ‘support’

Wants to trade off the Walker name whilst trashing the Walker name. Honestly even skywriting couldn’t do a better job of mugging herself off and announcing to the world that Kyle picked Annie over her.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just going to leave this here
Still flying high in life even though youve tried to ruin his career via harassing pumaaaahhh and man citeh
While your sat in carrons basement crying into your crystal collection
I wonder if that’s his sex face 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Only recently found this thread and I have to say I think she is absolutely insane! I was just wondering if anyone knew - I see Annie’s Instagram is private but does she accept follow requests as she has a large following? I hope her & her boys are doing OK in all of this. Kyle is an idiot but I can understand why Annie would try to forgive him and hopefully be happy together (if he can keep it in his pants!)

Reactions: 15
Only recently found this thread and I have to say I think she is absolutely insane! I was just wondering if anyone knew - I see Annie’s Instagram is private but does she accept follow requests as she has a large following? I hope her & her boys are doing OK in all of this. Kyle is an idiot but I can understand why Annie would try to forgive him and hopefully be happy together (if he can keep it in his pants!)
She does have it public sometimes but when she does bunnyboiler tries to divert fellow scourned rejects over to her page to comment

Reactions: 9
Guess what everyone!!!! I’m at the pub tonight celebrating the England win... you’ll NEVER guess what. I asked a young guy who his favourite player was and he said his was Kyle Walker but not after what he did to his son on Lauryns instagram xxxx 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Guess what everyone!!!! I’m at the pub tonight celebrating the England win... you’ll NEVER guess what. I asked a young guy who his favourite player was and he said his was Kyle Walker but not after what he did to his son on Lauryns instagram xxxx 😉
Everybody feels that way 💁‍♀️😂🤥 all devastated for poor LaurEn and they all feel Gareth Southgate should make a full public apology now too

Wait until she sees the picture of him with his 3 sons 💁‍♀️let's see if her previous insta story about ignoring lasts the hour. I am betting a complete melt down is imminent

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Just imagine her standing at the stadium gates, I'm part of this my son is the spawn of Kyle Walker, he is King Kairo, we will not be ignored

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s been proper muzzled she hasn’t said a word or she would of shoved the boy and his Walker t shirt in everyone’s faces she should feel embarrassed because the rest of the kids have daddy but she has no shame the bunny boiler

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.