Lauryn Goodman #9 Chloe & Amelia watch your men, Sis is wearing bracelets to get preggo again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has been very quiet today.....very strange..... she literally must have nothing to say unless she is at the match and is planning a pitch invasion with a King Kairo Walker T-shirt by Nike.....

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She has been very quiet today.....very strange..... she literally must have nothing to say unless she is at the match and is planning a pitch invasion with a King Kairo Walker T-shirt by Nike.....
She is too busy at wembley trying to get into the changing rooms! šŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 25
But intelligent people ignore šŸ¤£šŸ˜…

I think that post suggests sheā€™s not going to post a load of crap on Insta today even though KW is playing. We should all join the single mums army and message Lauren I prepared a couple ā€¦

Your so strong Lauren finally ā€œkeeping quietā€ after months of claiming too!
Or
Well done Lauren your doing a good job, taking your baby daddies money and being a single Mum warrior.
or
youā€™ve shown so much self respect lately Lauren itā€™s influential to all those people who shag footballers.
She must have finally realised what a twit she made of herself last time and how obvious it was to everyone what she was trying to do. I bet even the people who defend her thought she came across as bitter and petty as she actually is

Reactions: 10
Just realised Lauryn has blocked me, the only thing I can think of is someone wrote a positive message on Annie's page and I liked it! She didn't go through all comments and likes and block people did she!???
No i think shes an even bigger FREAK than that! Ive been following this thread from very early on but only commented recently ! I got Blocked absolutely ages ago like before she even gave birth! No interaction whatsoever on anything or liking any posts only possible thing is just watching her stories but not following her! Absolute bleeping looser!!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Bet lozza is FUMING. She probably had a shady post waiting for whenever England got knocked out and instead they are off to rome šŸ˜­ hope Annie travels to rome just to annoy her even more

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Bet lozza is FUMING. She probably had a shady post waiting for whenever England got knocked out and instead they are off to rome šŸ˜­ hope Annie travels to rome just to annoy her even more
Sheā€™s going to be raging. The focus on the England team over the next few days will be intense. Bet sheā€™s gutted sheā€™s not there but pump and dumps never are.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Iā€™m so getting blocked. Just laughed at her latest story about everyone sending her messages! šŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What messages could she possibly be getting? Kairoā€™s Dad is playing tonight Lauren, Kairoā€™s name should be on those boots Laurenā€¦is what the ā€˜I couldnā€™t agree more comment is for on her stories? Anyway, I donā€™t even know why Iā€™m guessing this as she sent those messages to herself as always šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What messages could she possibly be getting? Kairoā€™s Dad is playing tonight Lauren, Kairoā€™s name should be on those boots Laurenā€¦is what the ā€˜I couldnā€™t agree more comment is for on her stories? Anyway, I donā€™t even know why Iā€™m guessing this as she sent those messages to herself as always šŸ˜‚
Thinking of you tonight Lauryn whilst England cruise to the quarter finals. You should be there with him hun xoxox keep strong xoxox

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Lollll i thought id known some absolute bat tit crazy desperate pathetic women in my time but she is on another level

• Heart
Well she hasn't reposted them yet, she's probably not finished writing them to herself, dear Lauryn, lots of love from Lauryn šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Sorry not a football fan.. been trying to look on his Instagram tagged pics.. has he been wearing the puma boots?

Reactions: 5
Found this thread a few weeks ago, you guys are hilarious! Never commented before but seeing her write that about people sending nice messages has sent meo_O she is going on like she is the wronged party in this. He is just doing his job! Why would she be getting supportive messages WHY!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.