Lauryn Goodman #9 Chloe & Amelia watch your men, Sis is wearing bracelets to get preggo again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has definitely been reading here. The questions about pumping and the freezers etc. Sad twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
So apparently KW does see him and then a few questions later she is taking about pigs flying. She has just said yes he sees him in one questions and then no in another. We'll which one is it?

Reactions: 6
duck that witch god how does Annie deal with this I cant have people lying about me

Reactions: 31
Here you go guys...she realised us on here were confused so put things straight...course we should have know Annie would be to blame 🙄😴
If he wanted to see him then all the hatred she’s spouted for him in the last month or so just wouldn’t be there 🙈 I think she says these things knowing he’s not going to come out and say ‘no I don’t want to see him’. She’s practically called for him to be sacked these last few weeks 😂 I just don’t believe a word she says!

Reactions: 19
Clearly watching this thread with her recent post about Kyle seeing Kairo and how I her answer has caused confusion?!
Out of interest, has anyone on here ever called her out on her behaviour on insta? I have been so tempted and haven’t dared in case I find my bunny boiling on the hob! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
For fucks sake!!!

I’m sure Annie laid the law down about him keeping his dirty willing to himself and told him no more sleeping with brasses (Lauren) yet somehow he rigidly sticks to her (apparently) stopping him seeing Cairo?!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Clearly watching this thread with her recent post about Kyle seeing Kairo and how I her answer has caused confusion?!
Out of interest, has anyone on here ever called her out on her behaviour on insta? I have been so tempted and haven’t dared in case I find my bunny boiling on the hob! 🤣
Hahaha iv literally just been about to send her something but then I'd get blocked and who would I laugh & roll my eyes at everytime they post!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
For fucks sake!!!

I’m sure Annie laid the law down about him keeping his dirty willing to himself and told him no more sleeping with brasses (Lauren) yet somehow he rigidly sticks to her (apparently) stopping him seeing Cairo?!!!
She probably tells him they have to duck and act like mummy and daddy if he does see him and Annie has said he can see him but on their terms which LaurYn doesnt like

Reactions: 8
She don’t blame that over grown man for nothing it’s Annie’s fault, the fact that she can’t stop him sleeping around with all sorts but she can stop him seeing the boy why don’t she accept it HE doesn’t want to

Reactions: 18
My friend has a child with a Premiership footballer They aren’t together anymore and don’t particularly get on that great but her child is in private school - paid for by the dad. She has a salary every single month paid for by him. He brought a house she lives in it rent free and the day their daughter is 18 he is transferring the house to their child’s name. My friend works a decent little job enjoys lots of holidays and lives silently and comfortably! And openly says her life wouldn’t be as easy if it wasn’t for the him! So their are many women out there doing this single mom thing and accepting the financial support and being humble. I wish one of Annie’s people would just come in here and spill!!!!!!!!! So Annie at least has her own say!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
If you do come on here to have a read then I would like to tell you that you 'ARE NOT INFERTILE'. Also your 'fertility bracelets' are b**ls**t. Stop getting peoples hopes up over a frigging bracelet. Your acting as if you know what it's like to be infertile and a f**king bracelet can help but it CAN'T.
Close your mouth and have some respect for those people who really do have an issue conceiving.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Today’s on her story: “I would never deny a child their parent unless that parent was abusive”

24th May IG post :

“Refuse to be abused Kairo Walker” ... “Kairo has been abused by you and your partner for far too long”

Which is it then LaurYn ??? Halfwit can’t keep up with her own shite she talks

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Today’s on her story: “I would never deny a child their parent unless that parent was abusive”

24th May IG post :

“Refuse to be abused Kairo Walker” ... “Kairo has been abused by you and your partner for far too long”

Which is it then LaurYn ??? Halfwit can’t keep up with her own shite she talks
and her yummy mummy crew are too stupid to see through it

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.