Lauryn Goodman #9 Chloe & Amelia watch your men, Sis is wearing bracelets to get preggo again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hate to break it to you Lauryn but as the saying goes “If he wanted too he would” and if he wanted to see his son that badly he could.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
No other self respecting women does this kind of thing like push a child on to a father who is 31 and can make all sorts of decisions and keep saying his always going to be his dad any normal person would remove themselves and their beloved son who they are ‘always tryna protect’ from this toxic situation it shows what she really is home wrecking fame hungry

Reactions: 16
Reality and showbiz have come back from way worse then benefits cheat so think she could have had a career if she’d been sensible and was prepared to put in the hours (aka a job). The real money makers from reality or influencers are the ones who spend time promoting themselves, brands, collaborations or they start businesses.

Even that was too much like hard work for Lauryn so she opened her legs to get a ‘love’ child and is probably planning to do the same again if there are any takers. She’s salty because having Kairo, maintenance and a few DM articles is not the money for free she hoped for.
But at the end of the day she has no talent is not likeable and without filters and photoshop she’s just below average. She thought having a miracle baby would achieve her only goal which is to be famous.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Her previous partners have cheated on her then? She clearly had a type! Disloyal men!
I wonder is she means Rashfords brother cheated, still sticking by he got a lucky escape 🤣

I’m tempted to bombard that gingerbread charity telling them not to work with her, she’s a benefit fraud so is responsible for actual single parents having benefits reduced because of selfish people like her.

Also I for one am shocked!! 🤣 those magic crystals hasn’t helped her with her period i thought they solved everything 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How calculated is this witch, to sit and do this knowing Annie may well be with all the others wags watching their other halfs in an important match during this tournament. The more she rambles on the more i think she absolutely knew what her game plan was from the get go and sought out the easiest target not caring who she hurt in the process. I cant fathom how these 2 idiots have betrayed that poor girls trust yet shes the one thats getting her name tarnished all over instagram. Yes i do agree that kyle needs to grow some balls. Grow some balls, and finally show some respect for his partner and put this scumbag back in her lane.

Reactions: 26
Clearly watching this thread with her recent post about Kyle seeing Kairo and how I her answer has caused confusion?!
Out of interest, has anyone on here ever called her out on her behaviour on insta? I have been so tempted and haven’t dared in case I find my bunny boiling on the hob! 🤣
Yes it was late on the last thread one of the tattlers used an old account to call her out.... result blocked 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can we start a petition to gingerbread against working with narcissistic, stalking, benefit fraudster bullies who exploit children? 🤭 hardly a walking advert for single mothers

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Right so just to clarify

We had petitions, protests and accusations all over Insta because Kyle had his children with Annie on his boots not their little one night miracle. Kyle was abusive through bullying, neglect and for breathing.

We have no idea what happened with the complaints and petition (disappeared along with the freezers full of the contents of her tits - the freezers are back and still heaving).

Now, Kyle wants to be involved but isn't because Annie is using the ones from the boots as weapons. She'd only stop him being involved if he was abusive - as she was screeching three weeks ago.

Now she's saying if someone wants to be in a life they will be so is kind of admitting that it's just Kyle's choice but she wants to blame Annie.

My head hurts.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It really comes across she is seriously unhealthily obsessed with Annie 💁‍♀️ & waiting patiently for them to split

Can they hurry on & get married please? She will have a fit 🤭
It really comes across she is seriously unhealthily obsessed with Annie 💁‍♀️ & waiting patiently for them to split

Can they hurry on & get married please? She will have a fit 🤭
Ended previous relationships!!! you’ve only had a fling with one of Hoogstraten’s sons. You’ve run after anything in a football shirt or so with a blue tick for the last 15 years.
You are beyond pathetic 🙋🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Right so just to clarify

We had petitions, protests and accusations all over Insta because Kyle had his children with Annie on his boots not their little one night miracle. Kyle was abusive through bullying, neglect and for breathing.

We have no idea what happened with the complaints and petition (disappeared along with the freezers full and the contents of her tits - the freezers are back and still heaving).

Now, Kyle wants to be involved but isn't because Annie is using the ones from the boots as weapons. She'd only stop him being involved if he was abusive - as she was screeching three weeks ago.

Now she's saying if someone wants to be in a life they will be so is kind of admitting that it's just Kyle's choice but she wants to blame Annie.

My head hurts.

And how does she know kyle wants to be in kairos life? Because lauren is making it sound like kyle has told her that he wants to see kairo but cant due to annie threatening him with access to their kids...... make that make sense?
Annies apparently stopping him from seeing his son but not stopping him from contacting lauren.... ok then 🤣🙈

Reactions: 17
I feel so sorry for Annie. Psycho is trying to push her to a mental breakdown & encourage people to hate on her with one aim - to get her to walk away from Kyle. This is nothing to do with Kairo - it's her being bitter she didn't get the life she thought she was getting.

I am hoping Kyle has finally learnt his lesson & treats Annie how she deserves and hope if Annie sees what this woman is doing she is laughing her head off at how pathetic she is

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Her previous partners have cheated on her then? She clearly had a type! Disloyal men!
I wonder is she means Rashfords brother cheated, still sticking by he got a lucky escape 🤣

I’m tempted to bombard that gingerbread charity telling them not to work with her, she’s a benefit fraud so is responsible for actual single parents having benefits reduced because of selfish people like her.

Also I for one am shocked!! 🤣 those magic crystals hasn’t helped her with her period i thought they solved everything 🤣
Yep I have recommended that charity to some of my girlfriends and she shouldn’t be affiliated with them at all 😌

Reactions: 7
I had to do it...iv lost all patience with her I've no idea how kyle and Annie put up with it she's really winding me up 🤣
I hope after the euros Kyle & Annie issue a statement through their legal representation to every media platform about Lauren & Kerchinggggg. Has she posted about charging cleansing her Fuckin Pebbles as It’s a full moon 🌕🌚 here in Derbyshire

Reactions: 17
Lauryn stole kyles boots...... pass it on 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Someone bleeping message Annie and let her know we are all here for her and get Kyle to shut that bleeping dog up 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.